Gothic 3 need help in Faring

mcolton

Traveler
Everything is going wrong here.
Tom doesn't want Ali's amulet (he doesn't talk to me at all).
Wilson doesn't want to go Lurker hunting
I can't find Mitch at all to get the 2nd bottle of booze (I cheated to get more booze)
I cheated to get my rep over 100 and I still can't get past Mojok (I gave him 2 bottles of booze)
I can't get past Gnar. I sold him the 400g skin already.
What went wrong and what do I do

I guess these questions are too specific for most players after all these years.

Maybe you can find useful infos in the G3 maps & lists thread and the walkthrough at World of Gothic.

That's what I've been following but it all stopped working at Faring

The game manual clearly says that all what you do will have consequences and that you will have to live with it. This concerns murder and theft. In the latter case victim NPCs won't talk with you anymore. Don't steal from quest givers if the quest is still open.
So, I guess you can better go back to a previous save and play this part again.

Did you lie to Wilson when giving back the money from the Skin you sold to Gnar?
If so you are done there and need to find another way to get to Nordmar i.e :
There is one behind (North of) Vengard. You can go through the woods behind the 3 trolls,as you are in Faring, towards the east until you reach the cliffs above Vengard and then to the North. Its guarded by Ogres but you can creep/run by them easily. Another way would be to be Guided to another pass by the Nordmarian warrior that is a prisoner of the orcs in Silden (also will net you a +2 rep in Normar). Do not let go of Ali's Stone, you are going to need it in Nordmar for a quest line...

I went back to an earlier save and started over in Faring. I did all the Faring stuff and went to the Monastery. That started my other thread where nothing is working right in the Monastery

Back
Top Bottom