Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York - New Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York has a new gameplay trailer.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York presents the conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs. It's a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
Coming December 4th 2019 to PC and Q1 2020 to Nintendo Switch.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

So basically a cheap visual novel using the Vampire: The Masquerade Ip?Or whatever you want to call the western term can't remember. They mean the same thing.:disappointed:

Still, like the setting & themes, like the small sample of the music, I am kind of hoping for a strategic element. Think the visual novel format has some potential, will see I guess.

So basically a cheap visual novel using the Vampire: The Masquerade Ip? (...)

I had the exact same thought as you. I watched the trailer and then "Where is the gameplay part of the trailer?"

I like point & click adventures for some lite fun ... hopefully that is how this ends up rather than a drab visual novel.

Well I for one, would prefer an interactive novel as it would potentially have more interesting political systems with various outcomes, intermittently enhanced by thematic artwork, rather than having to negotiate spatial design. If it is cheap, at least its money would be more cost effectively allocated towards its writing and thematic art. I'm waiting for the Bloodlines 2 game in 2020 to satisfy my need for graphics and audiovisual elements. Hoping it ties into Bloodlines 2 in someway.

If they get the atmosphere right and if the story is not complete garbage, I guess I will get some hours of fun out of this.

Back
Top Bottom