Final Fantasy VIII - PC Remaster Features Revealed

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on the PC exclusive features of the Final Fantasy VIII remaster.

At E3 2019, Square Enix revealed that a remaster of the second 3D Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy 8, is under development. This remaster will come with some new features and in an interview with Ryokutya2089, Producer Yoshinori Kitase unveiled these brand new features.

[...]
More information.

Probably my favourite FF. Don't really need a remaster to play it though.

FF VIII is one of those games you either love or hate. For me, it's one of the worst games in the series. I didn't care for the world or characters at all. It's also very grindy, even for a JRPG.

I'll likely give it a try just to see what's different. This isn't my favourite Final Fantasy game, but it does have some redeeming qualities.

FF VIII is one of those games you either love or hate. For me, it's one of the worst games in the series. I didn't care for the world or characters at all. It's also very grindy, even for a JRPG.

I think the remaster is adding a bunch of cheats because the gameplay is so bad. Doesn't fix the story though.

Well, that doesn't sound too good to me, the story needs some serious work rather than just providing a few cheats. I'll just have to wait and see what reviewers have to say when this is available.

All the "new features" basically scream "we know you're going to want to skip past most of this nonsense"

Back
Top Bottom