RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Iceland wins
Thread: Iceland wins
View Single Post

July 14th, 2018, 20:27
This was a historical success for Belgium as it's the first time ever they reached bronze medal at fifa's world cup. Congrats!

As I said before, today was obvious again that England is an unpolished gem, just give them a few years of experience and a bit more confidence and they can win anything. @Carnifex, they missed a lot and on top of that their passes were too shy. But the quality is still there underneath, just waiting to be awoken. Can't find any info a team this new was ever able to get among the best 4. A huge respect from me.
Sure, Belgium was better and deserved to win.

The match was great to watch thus here's hope I see these two playing again against each other at Euro in couple of years. In finals or not, doesn't matter, I bet it won't lack of excitment.

Tomorrow's match however… Uggh. Can't predict anything, whatever happens happens, but seriously have to hope it won't be 0:0 after extra time. And that's not because I hate shootouts but because it'll mean the game was killed for the sakes of victory. Football is supposed to be a spectacle for the audience, not some empty statistics.
May the best side win.
--
Toka Koka
Last edited by joxer; July 14th, 2018 at 20:37.

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 177 Post(s)