The Witcher 2 - PC Pre-load Starts and More

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Witcher 2 Community Site announces the 10Gb pre-download for The Witcher 2 is now available for PC players in anticipation of the release next week:
The Enhanced Edition will be available for Xbox and PC in almost a week, but many of our fans just can’t wait to play it. For all those, who want to start playing the new content as soon as possible we have prepared a pre-download option. You can start downloading most of the 10 GB update now and just add the remaining files on the 17th. This way you can start enjoying the 4 hours of additional gameplay, 35 minutes of new cinematics and other improvements the moment they are released. Please read all the instructions concerning the pre-download to make the process as smooth as possible. We hope you’ll dive deep into the content we prepared!
Be one of the first to play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in its most plentiful edition – start your pre-download now!
In other news, the site has an interview on the process of translating the game to Turkish and Zohaib sends in a video interview from PAX with senior quest designer Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz explaining What Makes the Enhanced Edition of the Witcher 2 So Special.
More information.

I've finished the game like 4 (or 5?) times now and I already know for certain, that I'll start playing the EE the second it becomes available.
I love this game so much...
I read they even implemented animals now, like 1 had all kinds of smaller animals running around, what was cool and I remember noticing them missing in 2, so I'm excited that they seem to have added some things people actually felt were lacking. :D
I guess a longer third act falls into the same category. It'll be cool to explore the areas once more, to see what's new.
I'm glad that they just make new stuff and distribute it, instead of talking about "artistic integrity" or similar crap :D - because the former is really what makes games good. Anyway, I'll be counting the days left!

Back
Top Bottom