And the new Diablo game is...

I noticed the Waylander kickstarter ad. Hes probably making a good 50-60k in advertising this year on that ad :)

Also explains why he just bought a new Tesla.
Nah this is a hobby site an actual paid journalist makes a salary of about $37,720 according to the US census. They also get free merchandise, trips,and other incentives.

Now if your an owner of the larger mainstream sites who get millions of readers and viewers, you can rake an easy half a million from adverting. Though that is fading.

Nowadays YouTube and Twitch allow any amateur to make millions if you game the system. By that I mean learn how to manipulate the like, and follower system.

lol even eli who makes a living reviewing movile games can afford an ipad pro and he kentions it in this podcast so why cznt you guys? also, dont you like at all even own a phone at least?

I own a microwave too, but I won't be gaming on it.

Also, i'd recommend getting your spellcheck and punctuation fixed, or people just won't take you seriously.

original-448330-1.jpg

I echoed those same words - there is probably a time and place to announce a mobile game, but not at Blizzcon, where your most dedicated, longtime fans are the ones that discovered you through PC gaming and want more PC games.

I am, however, amused at what came of the fiasco.

aQbzWau.jpg

Last edited:
Nah this is a hobby site an actual paid journalist makes a salary of about $37,720 according to the US census. They also get free merchandise, trips,and other incentives.

Now if your an owner of the larger mainstream sites who get millions of readers and viewers, you can rake an easy half a million from adverting. Though that is fading.

Nowadays YouTube and Twitch allow any amateur to make millions if you game the system. By that I mean learn how to manipulate the like, and follower system.

Sorry, you realize I'm 100% joking right?
Like all the comments of Myrthos raking in the cash from the GOG banners?

also, dont you like at all even own a phone at least?

Nope, not at all. We usually communicate by carrier pigeon, smoke signals, or slapping people's faces with a glove.

I also yell at my neighbors, now and then. But that's just profanities, you can hardly call it communication.

For people wondering why Blizzard is going full mobile for all their IPs (according to the CEO), I just saw a news that they are releasing free card packs for Heartstone to celebrate their 100 millionth player joining...

I own a microwave too, but I won't be gaming on it.

Also, i'd recommend getting your spellcheck and punctuation fixed, or people just won't take you seriously.

original-448330-1.jpg

Well, I do all my typing and majority of my gaming as well as web browsing, graphic design, etc. all on my iPad. Seriously bro.

Well, I do all my typing and majority of my gaming as well as web browsing, graphic design, etc. all on my iPad. Seriously bro.

Thanks, a little bit of effort is appreciated.

A few mistakes are fine, but a jumbled mass of words with no punctuation is difficult. I expect better texts from people and they are mostly abbreviations now days :)

Diablo has been dead since Blizzard developed WoW. Once devs taste the big money its over for any game series that is not about monetization.

I gotta admit that Wyatt Cheng's "but you all have phones, right?" probably angered Diablo fans even more lol. That was seriously ridiculous comment.

I gotta admit that Wyatt Cheng's "but you all have phones, right?" probably angered Diablo fans even more lol. That was seriously ridiculous comment.

Imagine flying to that event, paying a hefty ticket price, buying a hotel room with some genuine expectation. You get disappointed by the announcement as you do being a PC gaming fan. Then at the Q&A you get told in a round about way to suck it up. Why are Blizzard so okay with wasting people's time like this? People would of had to take time off work to attend this event. They are life long fans. How many will be fans going forward? Its equivalent to 'let them eat cake'.

Imagine flying to that event, paying a hefty ticket price, buying a hotel room with some genuine expectation. You get disappointed by the announcement as you do being a PC gaming fan. Then at the Q&A you get told in a round about way to suck it up. Why are Blizzard so okay with wasting people's time like this? People would of had to take time off work to attend this event. They are life long fans. How many will be fans going forward? Its equivalent to 'let them eat cake'.

Yeah, I'd be flying into a rage if I was Diablo fan and spent lots of money/time to be there. But I didn't because.... I lost faith in Blizzard a long time ago. Seems to be common occurrence these days *sigh*

So the reason you can't make coherent paragraphs, is because you use an iPad? This doesn't really strengthen your original argument...

Also, my post was created on an iPhone. If I can do it, you can too!

Yong Yea's take on the issue.

Looks like activision/blizzard wittingly or unwittingly made Wyatt Cheng the gaming industry’s very own “Baghdad Bob.”

Back
Top Bottom