RPGWatch - Original Sin Raffle - Here Are The Winners

Just sent a PM to you Myrthos. Glad I came back to check this thread ...

There is only one thing I want from the list. If someone else higher up picks that I will have to think about what to do. For now I will remain optimistic :) Let me know if I need to provide more information.

His PMs are sent to the same email address and his last visit to RPGWatch is almost a month ago.
Can you contact him through paypal? Something at least has to get through...

No, I have his e-mail address from the Paypal transaction, which is the only address I have. I could try refunding a dollar though.

Only 3 more to go at the moment: Maylander, Kroto and Kyrer.

3 more to go for what? Until the rest of us find out what we won?

I guess, since Maylander and Kroto are the next ones on the list, Myrthos probably can't list what the rest of us when until then.

Correct. The awards for those on place 5 - 22 can only be announced after Maylander and Kroto have told me what they want. Those on place 24-32 have to wait for Kyrer as well.

It's a tough call! I'll try to get it done during the weekend. Do we know when the release party is? I might actually consider it, but a trip to Belgium is not something I can do on a whim.

I guess it is a week or 2/3 before the game becomes available. So that puts it near the end of the year.

How far of a drive is it, Maylander? I'm not sure where either site is of course. I use google maps to drive around town :)

Of course there could be travel restrictions too. I've never been to Europe and I'm not sure how easy it is crossing all those borders.

By car that is quite a drive. It must be something like 1700 km. I think flying would be a preferable way.
Crossing the borders between Norway and Belgium should have no issues.

How far of a drive is it, Maylander? I'm not sure where either site is of course. I use google maps to drive around town :)

Of course there could be travel restrictions too. I've never been to Europe and I'm not sure how easy it is crossing all those borders.
Crossing the borders is no problem if you have the right passport. From Bergen to Belgium isn't that far. I bet if he has a fast bike he can do it in two weeks!

Haha, yes, biking across Europe in November or some such thing. In any case, it's really not an issue to go by plane and then train.

However, due to work I really can't plan something like this without knowing dates, so I guess I'll have to pick something else. If noone else is able to go and we learn a specific date I might still be able to attend.

Bergen ? Isn't there a town called Bergen in the Netherlands, too ?
Bergen op Zoom ?

Ah, yes, that's why the name sounded so familiar to me ...

I thought it was being held in Hammerfest for the sake of commuter convenience.

Just two more to respond: Kroto and Kyrer. I've sent out mails, PM's and refunded Kroto a dollar on Paypal to try and get his attention.
Let's see if that helps.

And now there is only one. The infamous Kroto.....

Might be on holiday or so ...

What would happen if Kroto has croaked? How would you know? ;)

Back
Top Bottom