NWN2 thoughts on MotB so far

Neverwinter Nights 2
P

purpleblob

Ok, finally I'm starting to really get into MotB. I've just finished sunken city quests. That poor Gann's hag mother!! Also, poor Bishop :( I really wished I could do something for them.

Story is finally speeding up a bit and pieces are starting to fall into places making some sense. About time, I'd say :p

How far along in the game is that, pb? If there's a turning point I'd like to know, since anything that gives me a hope of actually playing MotB through would be a godsend. So far I haven't lasted past the first battle with the Red Mages in the Shadow Plane theater or inn or whatever it was.

half way through Act II... which is about half way through game as well! lol. When you reach to sunken city, things start to get interesting really quickly because you get infos which connects bits and pieces that didn't make sense earlier on.

Also, by then, you get feats that helps you manage hunger much better so you don't have to constantly worry about it. You can finally enjoy the game fully!

Thanks for the encouragement. NWN2replay + MotB is next on my list after I finish my current PS:T replay, so I will now try to persevere til Act II. :)

Back
Top Bottom