Grim Dawn - Merchant and Inventory Screens

It is still in pre-pre-pre alpha state, but looks better than the Diablo 3 shiny inventory.

It is still in pre-pre-pre alpha state, but looks better than the Diablo 3 shiny inventory.

I don't know if I'd go that far; I think they both look nice. Diversity is a good thing.

Everything in this game looks better than D3. Can't believe such a huge company as Blizzard can't do more than this, the latest D3 video was very underwhelming imo, really poor graphics and artwork. Animations and artwork looks better in WoW even..

I really like this artwork. Too bad the gameplay will be diablolike.

This looks very much like the UI from Titan Quest - which is hardly surprising.

I never really cared for the visual aesthetic of the UI in TQ, but it's not really important to me.

I think D3 looks miles ahead of this in terms of art direction and "feel" - but we'll need to wait for the actual release to know which game will play better.

TQ was a good D clone, but not nearly as good as D2. It was rather bland and sterile in a way that's hard to explain, and they never really nailed the online community aspect - which meant it was hard to build characters with proper loot configurations.

I'm keeping an eye out for this, but I don't get what all the excitement is about, personally.

I loved TQ and am patiently waiting for this game. If someone likes a certain game company or game title why would they not be excited about an impending release from that company or game title DArtagnan? I mean if you're all time favorite game just announced a sequel, you wouldnt be excited about it?

Not to stray off topic, but to me the skill system in TQ was its biggest asset. I thought that was one of the best skill systems ever in an ARPG. I would love to see a game developed using the best aspect of each game. Like the polish of D2, the skill system of TQ, the characters of Sacred 1, the spell system of Arx Fatalis, etc.

Back
Top Bottom