Alrik Fassbauer - are you ok?

lackblogger

SasqWatch
Total Posts: 17,113

Last Activity: September 3rd, 2016 14:08

OMG!

:-/ O_O

Alrik is okay - but he lost his RPGWatch account information.

How do you loose your account information? He has to forget both his username and password right?

PC farts after a decade or more and you don't remember most of passwords because all were "remembered" by your browser. That's how.

Didn't happen to me, but I had such cases.

Yeah, I've always thought of Alrik as just a SWTOR guy, not really a forum member; at least for the last several years. The same thing with Corwin, Aletys and those guys. They're not really members of RPGWatch, they're players of a game that happen to post almost exclusively about said game, at this site. They don't really participate otherwise.

Oops, this sounds negative. It isn't. There is room here for all types.

Last edited:
Alrik likes adventure games too, not just SWTOR.

I also appreciated him for being the site's leading expert on Drakensang (which is what made me think about him).

Alrik was and still is active on many RPG boards - he's a great Larian fan for example.
He loves funny and brighter RPGs and Adventures.
Maybe he lost some interest in a time where everything needs to be dark.

I remember meeting Alrik on SWTOR but alas, I haven't played much since I terminated my subscription.
I also met him at a carbon game fair a few years ago. Glad to see he's okay!

Alrik was and still is active on many RPG boards - he's a great Larian fan for example.

Yes, he dislike this dark trend. I think he is not happy with the news that Div II should be more serious than first game. He probably lost interest in a lot of new RPG projects.

BTW What happened to D'Artagnan? He was very active member and liked to argue. Did his PC overheat and explode or something?

BTW What happened to D'Artagnan? He was very active member and liked to argue. Did his PC overheat and explode or something?

He left. His "goodbye" thread might have fallen in the blackhole of last summer server issues though.

I sent Alrik information twice on his account, but have received no reaction on them.

Let's not forget all the other Watcher Oldies such as PJ, Dart, Magerette, Kostas, dte, and many others.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

In most cases, like most of the people you mention, we know when and why they're not posting. Alrik wasn't really one for the daily feuds but was a regular poster here and there and just stopped without a word, different kettle of fish.

In most cases, like most of the people you mention, we know when and why they're not posting. Alrik wasn't really one for the daily feuds but was a regular poster here and there and just stopped without a word, different kettle of fish.

That's true.

This.
Alrik is and likes everything sweet and cute, horrors and chills bore him to death. I love him excactly because we're two opposite characters.

I've expected him to be here when Earthlock got released, sadly the content of this promising game fallen into mediocre grind with checkpoints and regardless of it's cute characters there is nothing to discuss about it. :(
Another problem is that it seems all those let me call them charming RPGs are not being released on PC and when ported to PC usually come with horrible UI. And we don't have a Stardew Valley section. Anyhow, sooner or later, something will appear that'll draw his attention.

Yeah, I've always thought of Alrik as just a SWTOR guy, not really a forum member; at least for the last several years. The same thing with Corwin, Aletys and those guys. They're not really members of RPGWatch, they're players of a game that happen to post almost exclusively about said game, at this site. They don't really participate otherwise.

Oops, this sounds negative. It isn't. There is room here for all types.
It sounds negative and it is negative. Not because of you.
It's MMO plague.

My own (sad) experience is completely losing a best friend to World of Warcraft, he stopped doing everything else, he only eats, sleeps and plays WoW from the moment that garbage appeared. I have another friend who ditched every other game and plays only League of Legends. Finally I have a neighbor who didn't turn on his PC since the moment Pokemon Go got released, believe it or not.
I'm not sure what exactly these games have to hold people hostage they just can't play anything else, all I can say is that i'm somehow immune. Or maybe that "immunity" is the problem, maybe I'm the sick one that needs to be cured? What's recent rubbish MMO? Conan Exiles here I come.

Last edited:
Let's not forget all the other Watcher Oldies such as PJ, Dart, Magerette, Kostas, dte, and many others.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

I think Prime Junta is now officially a Codexer. He's pretty active there, at least in the PoE threads I lurk. I also think he wrote a PoE review there.

Back
Top Bottom