Tactica 7 years in development and no real info?

Tactica: Maiden of Faith
Gongrats gg for increasing your party. :) Level 0 adventurers have to be protected all times, but it is a joy to see them gaining levels! Atleast most of the time. :biggrin: And always remember to gather your party before venturing forth!

Thanks everyone! I will let you know if taking care of babies and developing games is possible to combine in any way or not.

On a side note, since there was a bit of curiosity on the subject, I guess making and taking care of babies is as much work as making games, and both are a lot of fun :D

Congrats GG.
I have found babies and small children to be a massive time sink, so I think the combination of raising them and developing a game would be quite an accomplishment.

Congrats GG.
I have found babies and small children to be a massive time sink, so I think the combination of raising them and developing a game would be quite an accomplishment.

Get them hooked on Skyrim ASAP. Problem solved.

pibbur who sadly couldn't follow that advice when his kids were at a comparable age.

Get them hooked on Skyrim ASAP. Problem solved.

pibbur who sadly couldn't follow that advice when his kids were at a comparable age.

If you want them to grow up bored and generic, you might want to do that, otherwise I would advice against it.

GG who is glad that Pibbur could not follow that advice when his kids were at a comparable age.

OMG, a child raised to loathe Skyrim graphics from birth - and master all combat systems blindfolded!

The world just got a lot less safe for casuals ;)

Get them addicted to Minecraft early. The pool was closed recently, so my Minion and I decided to make our own waterslide:

A1pvpnJ.jpg

And a castle too. You always gotta have a castle:

mVWMLVH.jpg

I guess my game will become a very looong running joke on RPG Watch. There has actually been some progress, I have been thinking to post something. But on the other hand the game is still soooo far from finished that building any hype feels king a pointless.

As long as you're having a good time building/creating, my suggestion would be don't sweat the release and just enjoy your art.
Yes, I am mostly doing it for fun at this point, it is so much fun to program a game and good for the brain as well, although it would be even more fun if people at some point got to enjoy it. We were also two people working on the game for awhile which was even more fun, but the other person had to quit because of being too busy!
@GothicGothicness Long time no see. Hope you're doing well.
Yes, I am doing good, just family life is so so busy, not much time to post here even., but I often lurk. Really happy this place was not shutdown and still doing pretty well!

Back
Top Bottom