The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I'm also on Khyber a few days in the week. Mostly weekends, of course.

I've recently tried out a few "fuin builds" just to see whether they are fun to play and work a bit.

Since I'm european, I'm also in that time zone range.

Besides, I'd like to try out a few raids again - the lowest possible levels, since most of my chars aren't over level 10-ish. Chronoscope comes to mind, and Vault Of Night. And Tempest Spine, maybe as well.

I'm rusty with my other chars, though, which means that I prefer to play with my lower-level characters. My Paladin is level 8 now, I think. I also have a Druid as well, but she is level 6 or so.
The only exception is a Aasimar Iconic Scourge, sitting at level 15.

Most of these "fun build alts" are not within the guild. I often want to play alone in DDO, but when I want toi group, I'll go switch over to my the guild chars.

My ancient problem persists, by the way : My inventories are often full. ;)

All of your characters are welcome in the Guild Alrik!! :)

I do know. :)
Thank you yet again. :)

There was a small patch. And Corwin there is at least one toon needs promoting. So log on the boss Friday and will tell you who. lol

Bah. In general I suck games, and in special (yeah, I know that's not proper English, but it should be) DnDs with their complicated rulesets. Complicated to me, that is. I haven't played a computer DnD game for a very long time.

Recommend a DnD game for me, please, one that's not too difficult when it comes to the ruleset, just to ease me into it.

pibbur who at least knows what a racial enemy is, and also knows what his racial enemy should be.

PS: Perhaps what I really need is learning (reading) the 3.5 ruleset. DS.

Last edited:
Actually Pibs, the ruleset is not over emphasised, or complicated in DDO, especially when playing with a small group of wonderful people!! :) Come join us and we'll help you to master the game in no time!! (or should that be KNOW time in your case!!??!! :D

Actually Pibs, the ruleset is not over emphasised, or complicated in DDO, especially when playing with a small group of wonderful people!! :) Come join us and we'll help you to master the game in no time!! (or should that be KNOW time in your case!!??!! :D

I'll join you. I guess you have to invite me?

pibbur who is currently at version 64

Consider yourself invited. We're actually playing in 11.5 hours from now, but unfortunately, you'll probably be sleeping. However, if you have insomnia then you can either join us, or if you're really desperate, I can point you to the YOUTube channel where you can watch and listen to close to a hundred of my sermons. If they don't put you to sleep, then nothing will!! :D

Reminds me of my Grandmother whom I found sleeping after I had played her a CD with Gregorian Chants.

New sales :

DDO Bonus Days bring you a +1=5% Buddy Boost including raids! Get +5% XP for every member in your party other than you, now through August 4th
Find Otto's, Improved Otto's, and Epic Otto's Boxes in the DDO Store through August 4th!
This is the final week of our Summer Sails event! Now through August 8th, get:
35% Vistani Knife Fighter
50% off Drow Race
50% off Select Monster Manuals
75% off Favored Soul Class
Hack and Stash! Get 25% off:
Slayer Boosts
Loot Boosts and Treasure Hunter Elixirs
Select Shared Storage
Now through August 8th
The Weekly Coupon gets you a free Lasting Potion of Resist Fire (+20) x5 with the Coupon Code RESISTFIRE, now through August 8th!

Az, I went thru with swapping my Friday toons (main to alt) so we spent a portion of the session getting Shadohe synced up with the rest - first quest of slavers, first excavation of Threnal - and getting Corwin some extra XP on his main. Then we all jumped over to the alts and restarted Sorrowdusk (syncing JM, Peter, and my RhoGu up in the process) and got thru the level 9's (8 out of 10 quests) before everyone collapsed.

DDO Bonus Days bring you +5% VIP XP through August 11th!
Crystal Cove has returned! Euphonia's Challenge will be available through August 18th.

Store More Loot! Get 25% off:
Character Banks
Select Shared Banks
Inventory Space
Bags
Now through August 15th

The Weekly Coupon gets you a free Long Lasting Supreme Ability Potion x5 with the Coupon Code BUFFALL, now through August 15th!

New patch, quite big ! https://www.ddo.com/en/update-424-release-notes

The big patch made a shit ton of changes to lots of stuff. Recommend reading the notes that Alrik posted. Reaper got a pretty serious overhaul, looks like all the epic trees got tweaked, the bravery streak mechanic pretty much got thrown out, and numerous quests got XP changes (the dailies all got reduced and lots of other stuff got increased).

The news things :

DDO Store Sales: August 15th - 22nd
Honor Your Guild!
Get 20% off:
Astral Shards
Guild Renown Elixirs
50% off Guild Charters
50% off Guild Airship Beacons
Now through August 22nd

Weekly Coupon
Lasting Potion of Resist Cold (+20) x5
Coupon Code RESISTCOLD
Now through August 22nd!

DDO Bonus Days bring you a Champion Hunter Weekend! Now through August 18th find all temporary items with the Champion Hunter vendor.

Back
Top Bottom