Last game(s) you bought

First physical games I bought in like forever (maybe 15 years)

Am I the only one that thinks the "200 awards" is hilarious given the current reception. Best anticipated game of 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2019. Best script? Nicest trailer. Not sure what it could be.

I wonder why they provide 2 bluray discs. Everything is downloaded anyway. Just one license disc is enough (though not needing it while playing would have been nice).

Attachments

• Image 2021-01-26 at 10.46.13.jpg
    Image 2021-01-26 at 10.46.13.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
backlog got a bit big lately so got just 4 games in the lunar new year sale

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
Wild West and Wizards
DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin

I'm with Fragonard. I bought Valheim and this will be my game for the next 500 hours probably. I've dumped a ton of time into it already and really like how the various game elements combine into a cohesive enjoyment whole.

Exploration-in spades
Crafting-pretty intuitive and fast.
Building-least favorite for me, but the options come at a steady pace, so you're always out exploring for the next piece for your armor/weapon/fort upgrades.
Monster Hunter-5 big bad bosses but they're spread out across a whole planet. This is a game of hide and seek.
Lots of small dungeons to find monster parts and crafting materials.
5 Biomes-meadow, black forest, mountain, swamp and plains, I think. I've only nibbled in anything not meadow as I can get killed fast. Need better food.
Food regenerates health. The more complex the recipe, the longer it lasts and the more it regens. 1/min to 12/min or whatever.

Just well put together for a game that's been in early access 1 month. It would be a sin to pass this game up if you at all enjoy exploration or building/crafting.

Because I said I'd do it and I know I'll love playing it all over again, I picked up the re-iteration of Geneforge. I simply must support all endeavors of Spiderweb, one of my many failings, I suppose!

Wanted a good looking driving game where I can just calmly drive around, and since Forza Horizon 4 just came out on steam, I jumped at that. It looks so pretty. And it's very well optimized.

Nevermind. I refunded it. Seems I just don’t have the patience to drive in circles.

Last edited:
Metro Exodus: Gold Edition.

I purchased and played through the base game when it was originally released on Epic, but it's good enough that I wanted it on Steam as well. Plus I haven't played either of expansions yet.

Maneater

It's an RPG where you play as a shark.

I also purchased a bundle of DLC for Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

Back
Top Bottom