Hi fellow RPG fans

Firestorm

exp Looter
Hi everyone, after finding this site and lurking for about 6 months reading news and a few forum therd, I finally decided I would make a profile, and say hello, and say thanks to the guys that fun this place for providing a fast and easy way to get the news about the games I like love to play.

Little about me, I been playing RPGs for a good 13 years now, growing up with games like Baldur's gate or Gothic 1 and 2, while I don't always agree with some of the chooses in the newer games, I still love to just play and see what works and what don't.

Hope to see more of you all soon.

PS. I'll start the search for an cool avatar picture right away ;D

Welcome to RPGWatch! :)

Hello and welcome :)

Little about me, I been playing RPGs for a good 13 years now, growing up with games like Baldur's gate or Gothic 1 and 2, while I don't always agree with some of the chooses in the newer games, I still love to just play and see what works and what don't.

You've passed the background check… so welcome to The Watch. ;)

This thread is what proves why RPGwatch is one of the better forums out there. In most other forums you get "noob stfu" and other derogatory words as posts for people who makes threads like this.

Welcome btw. :D

Hey there... Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore from the get-go, and save yourself some grief ;)

And, in the spirit of Harry Potter, only refer to the above as "You know who".

Thank for the welcome everyone, while I don't expect I'll be one of the big posters checking for new posts every 10 min(have an other forum for that :p), its nice to be able to join a decision or two now and again.

play the better story RPGs

planescape torment
arcanum (sucky combat tho)
morrowing (mods- not the main game)

Planescape is shit. Arcanum is much better, but has a shit story and some extremely boring and retarded parts.

Play Baldurs Gate 2, Icewindale series, Realms of Arkania series, Lands of Lore 1, and Temple of Elemental Evil. Oh and Knights of the Old Republic.

Back
Top Bottom