Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods - First Screens Released

Gorath, the addon is only there to make a transition between Gothic 3 and Gothic 4. I don't expect much for this addon, but I will buy it. I have higher expectations of RPB. It will be more like gothic 1 imo then Gothic 4 will be.

gorath, The Addon Is Only There To Make A Transition Between Gothic 3 And Gothic 4. I Don't Expect Much For This Addon, But I Will Buy It. I Have Higher Expectations Of Rpb. It Will Be More Like Gothic 1 Imo Then Gothic 4 Will Be.

+1

------------------------

I seem to recall reading awhile back that the devs were trying to decide what to do about the final patch for G3. Apparently a lot of things that needed patching were part of the world data, and to fix these issue would have required a very large (file size) patch. Perhaps this is their solution.

PB indeed said something like that in late 2006 / early 2007. But since then PB and JoWooD have parted ways and the Gothic franchise remains under JoWooDs´ control, at least for Gothic 3 and 4. So don´t hold your breath to see a big patch. Another community patch will come out before the add-on. Then it´s probably over.

Well, it looks good ... I need to replay Gothic 3 ... but I hope this is decent.

Back
Top Bottom