Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Matched my pledge for the kickstarter. This is the most I've ever spent on a game, so I hope it turns out as good as it sounds.

@Mrythos could you please confirm you received my donation. I don't use paypal much and am always concerned with the money going to the right place. Thanks in advance.

Let the money flow - the Codexians are legion - we have to fight an Alamo-type battle ;)

I'm not moving anything anywhere. Did what I did, that's it.

Hi Sakichop, I got the money. Thanks to all for getting this to $5170.

And as Fantasm could not post, because of a my mistake he PMed me. I do not want to withhold you his fantastic idea, so here it is:

Fantasm said:
Ok, time to have a little fun.

We've got 24 hours left in this little campaign. I'm ready to chip in some more to this, but I'm not sure how much. So I'll let the good folks here decide!

It's annual bonus time here at work, so I'm a little more flush with cash as of yesterday. I'm putting up $500 as a MATCHING amount to whatever is donated in the next 24 hours. Within that timeframe, I will match the total increase in the pledge amount between now and tomorrow, up to a $500 limit. So if you throw any more money into the pot after this post goes live, you will have your donation DOUBLED.

This offer stands for the next 24 hours. I am posting this at 10:30am US Pacific time on Thursday, April 25th, and I will ask Myrthos to calculate what the total is right now, and also track what the total is tomorrow, Friday April 26th 10:30am US Pacific time. Whatever the delta is, that's what I'll donate at that time (up to $500).

C'mon folks, make my wallet hurt!!!

(Any other big spenders out there want to join me? It'd be cool if we could get to the point where donations could get tripled or even quadrupled up to some limit amount).

Great idea! -> an offer you can't refuse ;)

Last edited:
But not here :) I'll even let you post a wall of text this time ;)

Myrthos - do you think we can get another NPC?

We could give the NPC to the second place or place it in our lottery.

OK, I will ask them the following:
- Can the top x donors have their name in the game (dunno how many watchers there are in-game)
- Now we reached the jailor does that include a statue too? If not, what can we do to secure both?
- Can we have another NPC as a stretch goal

Anything else?

What does "Jailor" here mean ? I only know seafaring men - sailors. ;)

The guy who makes sure you stay in jail and makes your life miserable at the same time.

A "Jailor" is some kind of a prison guard i think...

Ah, now I understand ! :)

And how much time is left for Central Europe ?

I ask because I'm tight with my pocket and I'm not sure whether I can add something to what I already gave or not … (I'm using PayPal, which makes this even a little bit more difficult … The "adding", I mean.)

For what? The Kickstarter or our fundraiser?
The Kickstarter only lasts for another 19 hours.
Our fundraiser will go on as long as Larian accepts Paypal pledges and we think it is still fun to do. They will inform us on how long Paypal pledges can be made tomorrow, but it will be something like 2-4 weeks.

Ah, okay, thank you ! :)
Now I can finally go to sleep ! ;) (It's late here in Europe.)
Good night everyone ! :)

Man these guys have been doing a very impressive final week media blitz. Jim Sterling live-stream, Angry Joe Show, Jeux video, and about half a dozen more.

Also the in-icon video chat they played around with in the live-stream is now a feature they plan to implement in the game (where you can have your player icons replaced with a live video for yourself and your ally in multiplayer.) That was just announced through twitter.

Hey Myrthos, since your post went up at 2pm my time (which I think is 11pm your time), let's make that the starting point. Do you have an idea of what the Paypal pledge total was at that point? My preference is to only match those donations that come after the matching announcement was made (my original times listed were when I tried to unsuccesfully tried to make this announcement myself).

Again, to reiterate for everybody: For the next 24 hours past whatever time is listed in Myrthos' posting of my announcement above, I will match any donations up to a $500 limit. So now's the time to have your money do double duty!

Make my wallet hurt!!!

21 hours left! Double your donation while you can! I'll check in again in about 6 hours or so...

Be careful what you wish for. Its gonna hurt. Ok maybe just a small punch to the arm but I've already donated more than really intended to so this time is the last for this ks.

Back
Top Bottom