General News - 5 NEW RPGs That Could be Worth Your Time

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Click4Gameplay spotted a few incoming RPGs that he finds interesting.

5 NEW RPGs That Could be Worth Your Time

Another top 5 list with new RPGs, that could be worth your time.

[...]

More information.

It's kinda funny, but the game that appealed me most was the sponsored mobile one in the intro :D

Too bad it's uses all the usual p2w/whale/gacha elements that makes me not touch them, I wish someone made sometime a game with that concept and without all the crap, I'd be all over it.

Funnys aside, couple of "keep on watch" games there, we'll see how they turn out.

Damn, I forgot to warn about the sponsored intro.
Shouldn't the Watch receive a part of the ad money? :p

Stormrite is still looking good, I was just confused by this NFT surprise they announced after the Kickstarter campaign. The way the hero shoots with a bow is completely unrealistic too, but it's a game after all.

Stormrite is still looking good, I was just confused by this NFT surprise they announced after the Kickstarter campaign. The way the hero shoots with a bow is completely unrealistic too, but it's a game after all.

Yeah, I think there's some potential there. I remember you posting about it in the kickstarter forum. I also think The Last Oricru looks pretty good.

I wish I liked Mechajammer as much as he seems to. It's funny that he says he wasn't interested in it until he played the demo. For me, it was the exact opposite. The demo sort of killed my interest.

At least he has good taste in BGM. Who else recognized the tracks playing in the background?

I knew only of the last Oricru. Some of them looks worth whishlisting to not forget about.

I've heard about all five before.:p

I'm only interested in the following The Last Oricru, Mechajammer, & Stormrite.

Is Mechajammer that one by the Serpent in the Staglands devs that they've spent, like, a gazillion years making and remaking?

Yes. There's a playable demo on Steam if you want to check it out.

Just watched the trailer video. Wow, that wasn't what I was expecting. If that hadn't been by the Serpent guys I wouldn't have given it a second glance, lol.

Just watched the trailer video. Wow, that wasn't what I was expecting. If that hadn't been by the Serpent guys I wouldn't have given it a second glance, lol.

Yeah, I haven't been impressed so far, but maybe you'll like it more than I did. Post your impressions if you end up trying it.

Nah, I'll likely not be playing it. I'm not really a sci-fi'n'guns RPG fan. As I said when I heard they were going this route after Serpent, I wish them well & hope they do well, but it seems they got me interested in a bag that wouldn't be continuing.

The Last Oricru looks interesting. Sure it's not an original idea but it combines Science fiction with a medieval world. Even looks like a little bit of cyberpunk mixed with Matrix.

Last edited:
Have mercy! :D

Back
Top Bottom