What the heck is "Who will Fight against the Codex?"

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Never seen a thread on here that I couldn't see. What the heck is it about....

I think it was the thread about HiddenX having an online contest with the Codex in Divinity 2. I think there's something still broken from the great crash - I don't have permission to read it either, even though it keeps popping up on the front page.

I just assumed you couldn't view those threads unless you pledged to the Rpgwatch fundraiser for d:OS 2.

Oh! okay thanks.

Found it odd to not be able to see it, even with the Crash of 2016.

Answered there then saw it's under DOS2 so deleted.

I'll fight against codexians any day - in League of Legends match.
Why? It's the rare if not the only match MMO where you can't pay2win. Skill and team matters only, not your $.

DOS2 is however beta that currently allows coop. It's not supposed to be just another MMO but singleplayer too, besides I didn't install it so won't go against anyone.

In other words, match against codex, hell yes, count me in. But let's keep it in games designed especially for matches.

I just assumed you couldn't view those threads unless you pledged to the Rpgwatch fundraiser for d:OS 2.

Yeah, I guess that's it. I hadn't realised there were restricted forums for backers of kickstarters. I guess the error is that we can now see those posts on the front-page, but not read them.

I will crush the Codex! I will see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their women!

(Well… that's if they actually had any women.)

Answered there then saw it's under DOS2 so deleted.

I'll fight against codexians any day - in League of Legends match.
Why? It's the rare if not the only match MMO where you can't pay2win. Skill and team matters only, not your $.

DOS2 is however beta that currently allows coop. It's not supposed to be just another MMO but singleplayer too, besides I didn't install it so won't go against anyone.

In other words, match against codex, hell yes, count me in. But let's keep it in games designed especially for matches.
This is the arena mode of DOS2, it is designed for matches, with 2, 3 or 4 persons. When you are two persons, you get to play 2 characters each, otherwise you get only 1.
It is turned-based, so this is very much about skills. Especially combining your spells and using them with the environment is what makes you a winner, or not.
I suck at it.
It is not new, it has already been in the game since last year September. They have improved on it and it is used in all the shows and presentations.
You cannot have it installed as it is not available yet, but will be on the 15th.

Having to fight pathetic, self centered, dirty butthurts… Again. Why Larian is thinking of us when thinking about the Codex is beyond me. I'm beginning to wonder if they've ever looked at the place.

The Torment Gamescom appointment cancelled, for instance. 94(!) pages about not getting an interview, my! Well, I can see why the Codex likes the idea of getting a chance to face the Watch: mentally they're in desperate need of fighting someone they look up to. A grand adversary gives them the idea they really - really, really - mean something in this world.

It could be fun...if it were a real fight in the ring. Smack one down hard and the rest will scatter away.
Sort of like those Gothic 2 goblins.

The forum should no longer be listed on the front page.

It isn't now...

Good. If you keep taunting me with secret threads, I'll have to hack the forums again.

The thread is about fighting the Codex again in arena mode of DOS2, like we did last year. Larian asked us if we want to do that, as it is a year ago. If anyone is up to it, I am fine with it, but to be honest I don't care much if we do or don't.

Back
Top Bottom