Torchlight II - Preorders Open

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Runic announces Torchlight II preorders are open:
Pre-orders are now live for Torchlight II! You can find Torchlight II available for pre-order through two platforms, Steam and Perfect World Entertainment, and it retails for just $19.99 (£14.99, €18.99). Players who pre-order through Steam will receive an added bonus, a free Steam copy of the original game, the award-winning Torchlight. In addition, Steam will also offer a four-pack pre-order option. Purchase three copies of Torchlight II and get the fourth game free, perfect for playing with your friends!
"As we put the finishing touches on Torchlight II, it made sense to start pre-orders after the great response we received at PAX East," said CEO Max Schaefer. "Fans have asked us for a pre-order, and we are planning an imminent network test, so the timing was perfect."
President and Project Lead Travis Baldree said to fans, "We're pretty excited to see Torchlight II approaching completion, and can't wait to get it into players' hands to see what they think. It's been a long haul, and taken more time than we expected, but we hope you'll agree that the additional time has been worth it. Thanks for sticking with us!"
In other news, Torchlight II's "Friday Updates" are moving to Thursdays. Gamers can visit the official website at http://www.torchlight2game.com each Thursday to see the latest features, news updates, gameplay details, trailers and screenshots.
More information.

thoughts on the price guys?

Based on the quality of the first Torchlight, and considering that you get a copy of that thrown in as well as Torchlight 2 for the $20 if you pre-order, it's excellent value for money in my opinion.

I loved the first Torchlight!!

Willing to pay double the price, but will not preorder this one yet!

Some of us would like a date when we preorder. As this title has been pushed back several times and with Diablo 3 coming out next month, will it be June ,July, December?
Someone of us would like a tentative date before we pledge our money

RnJeffrey

I know it's just coincidence but man, releasing when D3 releases. It's the same audience. It's the guys who created Diablo even. They must be a little irked over this.

I know it's just coincidence but man, releasing when D3 releases. It's the same audience. It's the guys who created Diablo even. They must be a little irked over this.

They're not releasing when D3 releases.

It will easily be worth the money. But there is no reason to preorder it. Just buy it later on steam after you know you are tired of diablo, which might be a while.

I got an e-mail from Perfect World that says access to Neverwinter beta with pre-order of Torchlight 2

Don't shoot the messenger, just saying, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom