Drakensang Erna Goodbeet's code

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The code gives access to the gimmick coming with German retail copies sold by Amazon.de.

To find working codes open the file
ProgramFiles\Drakensang\export\db\static.db4
with an editor of your choice.

If it looks weird everything is correct. ;)
Use the editor's search function in its menu to search for
keyword .
It will find several places. Immediately behind the first couple of hits you will find sveral instances of the following expression:
keyWord="AB12C3" .
The combinations inside the quotation marks are correct codes for your copy. All of them should work. It's always a combination of 6 letters & numbers.

Write them down and try them in the game.

This will be included in Drakensang Gold, too.

My first Gamemaster was wearing this thing :) Ok, we were around 10 or 11 years old then...

It was included in the first Edition of "Die Werkzeuge des Meisters" around 1984. In the second Edition of this set a few years later (when I took up the GM-Shield) it was already removed.

It will be in the Special hardcover reprint of the very first rule set which will be exclusively be sold on the RPC this year, and remains of that later in the F-Shop, if I'm correctly informed.
It will be made of cardboard or so, and must be cut out to be actually used.

I searched when I was about to abandon the area and found a reference on a Polish site that said it was a code from the Collector's Edition ... since I had nothing similar I left it behind.

The item is not spectacular but quite decent. I think I used it for a couple of hours.

Hm, I simply tried the code I saw here, and it worked, but I don't know whether that was luck, or does this one (IM3Z91) always work.

The character looks a bit funny with the mask, if you ask me, but I couldn't say no to +3 charisma. ;) I wear it when not fighting. Come to think of it, it's strange but Drakensang is a game where I insist on carrying two sets of clothes for most characters - one for outdoors/battle, and one for the city.

Back
Top Bottom