Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Javascript is disabled?

No, not that I know of ... BUt I just realized that it isn't working in another forum as well ... Based on vBulletin as well ...

No. It's the plain Opera Browser.

But maybe something was changed in the last update ?

I have noticed this behaviour only a few days ago - but perhaps it was there for some time now and I just haven't noticed ?

Interestingly, it works again right now !

No, it happened over several days.

My guess is now that I would have had to empty the browser cache and refill it again ...

Rules posted, please I would like to know how to avoid having all my posts get deleted.

Here's the FAQ.

That was clever, bit funny, I see no rules and regulations posted, simply a guide on how to make a post. Nice attempt at trolling, go a bit funnier next time though, maybe link me to a thread that's ungodly old full of cleve making references to Grimoire.

Or you know answer the question, and give me a link to where your rules are posted.

I find it a bit … strange, to accuse one of the moderators here of trolling …

Trolling is a complement coming from a Codexer. It was a fairly excellent attempt I actually read through that entire thing before I realized he sent me there into pointlessness.

Corwin claims that the rules were misplaced in an update in a PM.

Done.

Is it just me, or has there been a change to the website layout within the past week or so?

- The RPGWatch logo is no longer visible at the top of each page, whether using Google Chrome or Firefox.

- Topics in the forum no longer alternate between blue and white for each post in a topic.

- The "Multi-Quote" button is no longer visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom