Dolmen - Will Continue on Crytivo

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dolmen failed to reach its Kickstarter goal but the campaign continues on the Crytivo site.

Finish Line

Well guys, there seems to have been a disturbance in the force. All of us here at Massive Work Studio must accept the outcome of our campaign.

We crossed that finish line with each and every one of you and shared that excitement with you.

The campaign may have not been a successful in terms of completion, but as we noted before, not all goals are meant to be met. We gained something far more valuable and precious during this period: YOU!

Dolmen’s crowdfunding will continue on Crytivo and we need you, our Alpha testers, to stay by our side now more than ever while we embark on the next part of Dolmen’s journey!

Crytivo

Kind Regards,

- Team Dolmen -
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

No surprise here as Multiplayer/PVP/Co-op games are a dime a dozen on Steam.

Hopefully this team will FAIL on Cryingtivo too!! Good riddance. Horrible KS video pitch

I actually hope they succeed. More horrible MMOs, less people buying/backing MMOs in the future.

If you fail on Kick starter, I seriously doubt you'll succeed elsewhere, to be frank. I do wish them well, more games is always good!

If this had been more a single-player "spiritual successor" to Dead Space, I would have been interested. The actual pitch I think is far more professional and convincing than much of the nonsense we see, and I'd be curious to find out what these guys could do, if it were my type of game.

Back
Top Bottom