GOG - Most Wishlisted Games Deal

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
GOG tweeted that they are holding a most wishlisted games deal on Monday.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist means a happy lifestyle. Especially on Monday. Here's why:
💜We're granting thousands of wishes to GOG users for #free!
❤️The most wishlisted games will get super cheap!

Awesome, right? But we're not mind readers, so you know... pic.twitter.com/7ZcmdrOlkp

— GOG.com (@GOGcom) April 13, 2018[/quote]

More information.

I'm rather interested to see what are the most wishlisted games on GOG. I suspect none of mine are going to be on it.

I wishlisted Battletech for good measure, but I doubt it will get "deep" discounts.
If yes, I will porbably get a few copies.

I wishlisted Battletech for good measure, but I doubt it will get "deep" discounts.
If yes, I will porbably get a few copies.

I mean we already have a 20% discount on it I think in GMG.

I mean we already have a 20% discount on it I think in GMG.

You can also get 20 % on Fanatical. But 20 % is not super-cheap as they promise.
Since apparently nobody can prove what the most wishlisted games were, I don't expect to see Battletech up there. Even though, it is one of the most popular games on GoG atm.

Hrm, just revisited my wishlist and basically deleted the last 4 entries, as these weren't games I'd ever play these days anyways.

I think the games I wanted to have from gog I already own now.

Picked up a few on sale, or that were so dirt cheap its worth a test.

Gold box games seem to be pretty much a great deal now if you don't already have them, looks like you can get some entire bundles for like a buck or so.

Certainly they are a bit dated, and yet excellent beyond compare. Current games only wish they were so good!

I tried, I can't play. Resolution is too terrible. I'm not a graphics whore, but I require something more than 16 pixels per screen.

Forgotten Realms archives 1 and 3 are 3D party based goodness (Eye of the Beholder, Menzoberranzan and Dungeon Hack (single adventurer)) with brilliant graphics and intuitive UI, and one can't recommend these gems enough. Pool of Radiance is in archive 2 and plays beautifully.

You can also get 20 % on Fanatical. But 20 % is not super-cheap as they promise.
Since apparently nobody can prove what the most wishlisted games were, I don't expect to see Battletech up there. Even though, it is one of the most popular games on GoG atm.

I mean, with the 20% discount it's only $31.99, that's very cheap for a brand new game.

It would be nice if they more heavily discounted newer games, but I saw they were only discounting older games. But I guess this is fine, it would be a way to round out a collection at a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom