Warning RPGWatch: Shadow Hunters RPG on Kickstarter: it is already on sale!

While you were busy typing, Ripper… i was busy hammering.

I suggest a new avatar:
hammer-2669857_960_720.png

The hole found in some hammer heads is (are?) sometimes called a hammer eye.

pibbur who of course will let the eye choose its own avatar. Eventually

PS. Did you know that Wikipedia lists 38 different hammer types? Including powered hammers. DS.

Last edited:
I suggest a new avatar:
Hey, such a pleasant surprise, I appreciate suggestions for an original, creative eye. Thank you, pibbur who!
I won’t be using any hammer as an avatar though, if you don’t mind, for I would not want to remind people of the option of banning whenever I post something. It would feel like I am constantly holding a sword of Damocles over peoples’ head. Live or die… :(
The hole found in some hammer heads is (are?) sometimes called a hammer eye.
Didn’t know that! But hey, when have I ever made a hammer? :)
PS. Did you know that Wikipedia lists 38 different hammer types? Including powered hammers. DS.
Didn’t know that either, and I never heard of ‘powered hammers’ . So I looked it up and came across something that the Dutch call a ‘jaknikker’, literal translation: a ‘yes nodder’:

Looking at old threads, it appears it was decided not to ban his accounts because he had the habit of creating sockpuppets and I had the habit of saying "sockpuppet" a lot because I thought I was being clever.

giphy.gif

Lol. The best bit is how he just popped up to say, “Hey, I wasn’t the sock puppet for that troll, dummy! I’ll have you know I was the sock puppet for this scammer!”

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :biggrin:

Looking at old threads, it appears it was decided not to ban his accounts because he had the habit of creating sockpuppets and I had the habit of saying "sockpuppet" a lot because I thought I was being clever.
That was in the days todays’ TOS was not applicable and moderation was more relaxed.

I won’t be using any hammer as an avatar though, if you don’t mind, for I would not want to remind people of the option of banning whenever I post something. It would feel like I am constantly holding a sword of Damocles over peoples’ head....

I suppose this one is out of the question, then:
189px-EyeOfDamoclesBanner.jpg

pibbur who observes there are lot of eye references on the net.....

Haha! That one is BEAUtiful! Too beautiful to dismiss right away.
Hm, tempting…
I need to think this over. :)
I have downloaded it to my album just in case.

I couldn’t resist!
It looks like a vigilant woman with braids, doesn’t it? ;)
And a big mouth. :D

We do play hockey. The Dutch are one of the best hockey playing nations in the world. Especially the women.
We are not so good in ice hockey though :)

yeah, but that's not real hockey.

Yes it is. It is called hockey all over the world :)

I couldn’t resist!
It looks like a vigilant woman with braids, doesn’t it? ;)
And a big mouth. :D

Ah, the deathwatch. A grim banner for a grim job. Death to the Xenos scum!

(Although, if you go for "eye" references in W40k, the Eye of Horus would probably be more famous. Or the Eye of Terror. :p)

Death to the Xenos scum!
Of course, I wouldn’t dare pressing you. ;)

(Although, if you go for "eye" references in W40k, the Eye of Horus would probably be more famous. Or the Eye of Terror. :p)
I have ‘used’ the Eye of Horus.

The Eye of Terror…
Eye_of_Terror.jpg

The_Eye_of_Terror.jpg

Hm, those two are not exactly to my liking.

This one’s good:
latest

But to be associated with terror…. Nah. I’ll let this one pass. :)

Back
Top Bottom