Frayed Knights - Critique and Comments

That sounds good indeed, except for the random battles. I hate random battles with a passion!

The randomness has been.... partially corrected. And I'm exploring entirely different avenues now for handling encounters.

See? I can be taught... :)

I haven't had time to read the article, but I have put some time into their pilot.

Overall, I really liked what they did. However, I really hope they improve on several key problems.

One would be the absence of widescreen support. This really bothers me, even though I can sort of live with stretched resolutions (out of necessity). The controls could also use some tweaking. I didn't really feel comfortable moving around, or selecting spells and such.

The style and presentation of the game were just spot on and totally fresh. I'd like this to become really good, because then I'd totally buy it. I love how the party members converse and argue with each other over the course of the game. :)

This made me want to replay the pilot again and I would say I'm just as impressed with it as I was the first time. I had no problem with the random battles as a matter of fact I went looking for them by resting all the time. I guess I've been playing too much Wizardry 8 lately.

Great writing and humor in the game. Gotta love any game that has a god of pimples in it.

Just like the first time I played it my only issues were the slow walking speed and no shown status effects on either the characters or monsters. Everything else was great, I can deal with the huge furniture and no outhouses ;)

Keep up the good work.

I thought it was surprisingly well done for a pilot...I'm definately following this one.

Back
Top Bottom