Sacred 2 - PhysX Version Coming

No, it's turtle's all the way down loads of battles whereever you go.

Honestly, it's not for playing more than an hour or so at a time, but it can be enjoyable if that's your thing.

Life's a constant battle in the world of Ancaria, and you should expect nothing less when getting into the game. Thankfully, there's a system of teleport, and you can just simply hop on a readily-available horse and run faster to your next destination than most of the foes in the game.

Why do I like Sacred II? Well, off the top of my head..

-It has the deepest system for character development that Ive ever seen in an action-rpg. Most weapons picked up can be modified, you have abilities and spells out the wazoo. All equipment looks different on your character, and they generally are just different levels of awesome.

-Nice locations everywhere, the game's presentation is great. I'm always stumbling upon some incredibly detailed temple to some god, torch-lit underground sanctuary or tomb, ruins of some type or some imposing and ornate structure, vista looking out over a wide expanse, coastal area, shrine in the deep woods, etx. It's worth the fighting thru the masses just to see what's around the corner.

-Quests-a-million. Lots of em, always something to do.

- It's the closest thing to a "sandbox" style action-rpg Ive played yet, the world is utterly massive and you can pretty much run around doing what you want. You do need to open some gates to other continental areas via the main quest at times I suppose, but still - it's pretty wide open for you to explore and do what you want.

Last edited:
Will the new version of Sacred 2 with the PhysX features built into it be a new retail SKU of the game or a downloadable patch?

I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is "both".

Back
Top Bottom