Lords of Xulima - Announcement of A 2D RPG

Put your glasses on and READ the words which appear on the screen while watching the trailer!! :)

Nope, I'm not seeing it. It's not the most compelling writing (although I don't think it's fair to judge their writing from such a small sample), but there's a difference between bad writing and bad English.

it's not the writing, it's the description of the game. you know, the "100s of skills to use", etc. some of it is just bad english. i didn't even notice it until watching the video twice.

Another game that looks very appealing to me.

Dang, looks like 2013 is going to be be quite a year for RPGS!

YES, I would totally have to agree with this comment.
You are right. Apologies for the english mistakes, don't worry about that because the game will be proffesional translated into english by a native person. Also we are redoing the trailer to correct the mistakes and fixing some parts of the web. Again, we are very sorry about that. Further more, we are going to contract another person (english native but with spanish knowledge) for helping us with the promotion, marketing and also testing, if someone is interested we will publish the offer in www.xulima.com.

Looks georgeous and while watching the video I thought "Turn based combat! Turn based combat!" then the jrpg combat showed up and well - wasn't what I wished - but it'll do as long it's not pausable real-time. :)

I immediately thought "Might & Magic combat!!!" :). Admittedly, never played jrpgs.

Wow, I've not seen any mention of Kickstarter or even paypal support. I'd definitely pre-purchase.

I don't get all the comments about terrible English. Where are you seeing that?

"But gods took over to the stars, and for some time they were forgotten. "

something like that.
Nonetheless, seems a great game !

Looks interesting, though I'm not quite sold. Don't like the single character representing the party - and I don't like the look of the combat system.

Writing seems like amateur-hour and will most likely hurt the experience more than help it.

Still, it's not bad overall.

Some of the styling kind of reminds me vaguely of that old game "Albion." I kind of like that.

Looks nice, but I sure hope they'll raise the walking speed…the guy is practically dragging his feet…and that gets really tiresome if you have big areas to explore (I just replayed BG when the EE came out, and that is the one major fault in that game…

Ctrl-J for the win. Actually not so much since it can break quest triggers in both the baldur's gate games - particularly 2- if you teleport your way past a long boring walk through an already explored area where an npc was trying to initiate conversation.

Looks interesting, though I'm not quite sold. Don't like the single character representing the party - and I don't like the look of the combat system.

Writing seems like amateur-hour and will most likely hurt the experience more than help it.

Still, it's not bad overall.

This.
I hate the 1 character represents the party trend.

Back
Top Bottom