The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

NOO..........YOU have to talk her through it....muhahah :cm:

Can we organise the rat maze for the week I'm away? :)
Nope. You've got to get flagged so you can run Cursed Crypt. Now, we could schedule it so you step in the quest and then go make/eat your lunch while the rest of us suffer.

I'm back again. Munich was cold, chilly winds, but great anyway. :)
Now I just need to acclimate myself again ...

Welcome back......:)

@ Dte..You tell em Boss! :cm:

There seems to be a minor patch … ? My client is downloading & patching something right now …

By the way (or, meanwhile), this : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...ym-Basket-ever-be-available-again#post5159498

What's an "Tresym Basket" ?

Free item off the week :

November 1st – 7th
Siberys Spirit Cake x1
Use Coupon Code J95T
1 / Account

Very handy !

25 % off :

- Character bank item storage
- Character bank upgrades
- Character bank Platinum storage
- Character Storage bags ( just had to insert the word "character" here again ! ;) )

Last edited:
Don't remember hearing that name, but must have been something they gave out in the past to players.

Nope. You've got to get flagged so you can run Cursed Crypt. Now, we could schedule it so you step in the quest and then go make/eat your lunch while the rest of us suffer.

Actually, no, you can't sit it out … if you've got an AoE rune arm, Jo & I accidentally discovered that the rune arm will kill the wolves & carcass eaters that try to kill the rats, so you should plan on coming in on exterminator duty. We used Hand of the Tombs, but I suspect that either Khyber's Fury or Strinati's Hand Cannon will work too, as they're both exploding fire weapons. Made getting the rats to their destination much easier.

By the way (or, meanwhile), this : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...ym-Basket-ever-be-available-again#post5159498

What's an "Tresym Basket" ?

Well, I suspect it's something to do with the flying kitty companion that we got with the Shadowfell pack, as it's a "Calico Tressym".

Glancing at the post, I'd guess it was a companion bundle that's no longer on sale.

I guess that this might come closest to it.

Besides, Ghostbane. ;)

The date of my conference has been changed to this week, not the 15th, so I will not be playing this Friday. Sorry about the late notice.

During a brief run with Az and the ladies last night, I proposed that we ignore our Friday toons for another week (this was before the Old Man bailed, but I guess it works out) and get various toons thru at least one raid. I don't think we have much time left to qualify for a Raiders Box, so this might be an opportunity.

So, folks, your homework assignment for today is to think about which of your toons needs to run a raid and then see what each is flagged to run. Remember that Chronoscope and Tempest Spine don't count, so we're basically looking at VoN, DQ, GH, and the Shroud. Since we'll be short-manning, I'm not overly concerned about matching levels to the quest, nor within the party. Raids don't count for bravery streaks so I don't think we'll screw anyone up if (for example) Peter brings one of his epics in DQ. We'll run on normal for quick completion. This is all about getting eligible for the Box.

My status:
Bot - lvl13 - needs to run - flagged for VoN and DQ
Shadohe - lvl16 - needs to run - flagged for Von, DQ, one flag short on GH
RhoGu - lvl19 - already qualified - flagged for all 4
Phuury - lvl24 - already qualified, I think - flagged for all sorts of junk
Klubbir - lvl12 - we won't screw with our Friday toons
Wouldii - lvl5 - already qualified via TR

Given the ridiculous length of VoN5/6, I think we ought to focus on DQ for our lower level toons and probably Shroud our upper levels. I've got no problem running RhoGu and/or Phuury to help others even if those toons don't need it, but obviously I'd rather hit Bot and Shadohe first.

edit- upon further review, the other way to qualify for the Raiders Box is if you have TR'd since U19 hit so those of us with low level toons from recent TRs are good to go.

Last edited:
I have two toons that need to do raids:

- Diahnna, level 14 wizard, already flagged for VON 5-6, will be flagged for DQ by tonight
- Lyahnna, level 12 rogue, only flagged for VON 5-6, & don't know if she'll be able to finish the DQ flagging quests by tonight

The DDO Store says now this :

Limited Time!
Companion Mystery Basket
Nov 8th – 21st

Free item of the week :

November 8th – 14th
Lasting Bear's Stamina Potion x5
Use Coupon Code BEAR7
1 / Account

20 % off -

- Ebberron Adventure Packs
- Quest XP Elixirs

Everything is here : http://www.ddo.com/en/store

:lol:

In update 20 the XP needed per level will change. Here is a chart that shows the XP needed per level for a first lifer, TR1 and TR2. In the rightmost columns you can see the change in XP compared to the old system. Red numbers mean you need less XP than before.

The chart is particularly interesting for our Friday group toons.
To get to level 13 the first lifer will need 20k XP less than before. The second lifer will need 30k MORE XP than before. The third lifer will need 81k MORE than before.

So my third lifer fighter lost 2 ranks and is barely into level 13. That means some of the third lifers that just made it into level 13 could have dropped back to level 12.

The first lifers will hit the wall earlier and lose some XP, but they are used to holding anyway so it might not matter.

The interesting question is what will happen with toons holding levels and needing less XP than before. Will they keep the XP or be capped at the new wall? So maybe it's a good idea to take levels BEFORE Tuesday when U20 arrives.

E. g. a level 17 third lifer at the wall to 19 would have 3827499 XP now. With U20 the toon has enough XP to get to level 20 (new requiremet 3800000). If the toon is capped at 19 he will drop to 3439999 XP and thus lose almost 400k XP.

I'm not sure what happens, but if you don't want to lose XP it's probably good to take levels so you don't stand at the wall on any toon.

Is this going to be a general policy of all tunes who are holding taking their levels? I have at least one close to the wall and perhaps another who is simply holding, but not near the wall yet.

Old Base XP / New Base XP : Level 15 & 20 stay the same.

The rest is making it easier for first-livers, except in the higher regions (level 15+).

Is this going to be a general policy of all tunes who are holding taking their levels? I have at least one close to the wall and perhaps another who is simply holding, but not near the wall yet.

The third lifers need MORE XP to get to level 13 so we don't need to take levels. The second lifers also need a bit more. I therefore think we can hold level 12 on our Friday toons until Threnal is done.

The ones losing out will be the first lifers, but they're probably at the wall anyway.

Back
Top Bottom