Days of Dawn - Close to the Finale

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Kickstarter for Days of Dawn has entered it's last 3 days and is stil 20K short of it's 50K goal. Quite some updates on this turn-based RPG have been produced since the last time we covered this game, so make sure to check out their updates pages to see if this is a game you would like to lay down some some money for.
More information.

Short? Hmmm… Odd, I didn't pledge on this one, let's see why…

Oh, now I see why. It looks as one of those f2p smartphone games that con your kid into spending $100 on some crappy item in the ingame shop, pay now, ask questions later, no refund possible.

Talented artists, but the big eye JRPG style kills it for me. I like the environments though and the fact that it looks hand detailed. Keep the artists but change the style direction I say. Too much Pokemon...

I pledged, gameplay looks absolutely awesome, and I don't mind the art style (after all I've been playing jRPGs for like 10 years)

Wow, it didn't look like they'd make it, but they did. Another Kickstarter game to look forward to :)

Good for those that want the game but I will pass and not even buy it on release. The stetting and style of art is not appealing to me and I grew up on jrpg's.

Last edited:
It looks somewhat interesting, but the 2 minute video at the top of the page didn't show a whole lot. I like JRPGs though so I will probably like this, and the fact that it's open-world exploration makes it a winner in my book. The use of emotions sounds interesting too.

Just another game that I will have to keep my eye on. I'm glad they made their goal.

Back
Top Bottom