Original Sin - 5 Hours and $90K to Go

wow this is tight. would very much like the weather effects. i'm maxed out at 95 collectors box though.

KS ended 5k short but Swen said on TwitchTv that schedules are in anyway. Woo hoo!

OK, Than, waiting on your totals... ;p

KS ended 5k short but Swen said on TwitchTv that schedules are in anyway. Woo hoo!

Ahh, nice. Really looking forward to this game...and Dragon Commander, too.

It was actually less than 4k short - they were using 12k as the total from RPGWatch and RPGCodex. Also there are some big pledges which should go through on our donations later tonight so it'll be even closer.

By May 10th or 12th (forget which it is) when the fundraisers end and the paypal window closes, it will definately be over that.

It was actually less than 4k short - they were using 12k as the total from RPGWatch and RPGCodex. Also there are some big pledges which should go through on our donations later tonight so it'll be even closer.

By May 10th or 12th (forget which it is) when the fundraisers end and the paypal window closes, it will definately be over that.

That's good news, I'd really like to see 1m truly reached. I used 5k since that is the number Swen used on Twitch.

That's good news, I'd really like to see 1m truly reached. I used 5k since that is the number Swen used on Twitch.

Haha yeah me and some codex guy were both doing our best to get more updated numbers in the ridiculously busy chat window.

I honestly think they might have the remaining gap filled by the end of the day. Congrats!

I think a lot of us were skeptical. A few days back, I was guessing around 900k. I was hoping for the 1 million line, but I really didn't think it would happen. I'm happy to report that I'm wrong!

From the chat (name removed by me) :

Can someone edit Wikipedia's entry for "awesome"? It shoud redirect to Larian Studios

They did really well but I'm not totally surprised, they have a solid rep and obviously know what they are doing. People know this game is gonna rock.

-Carn

Yay - schedules! My rainy weekend suddenly looks all sunny!

Dear God in heaven, this is fantastic news!

Thanks and congrats to everybody!

Wow, that was close… I did my part by upgrading to the $95 tier for the boxed CE.
I'm sure they'll reach $1M anyway as Paypal pledges continue to trickle in.

BTW, you can pledge on Paypal until May 10th.

Larian announced on twitter they just passed 1 million including paypal (not sure if that is before or after watch+codex but given we have just entered the start of peak NA donation time it's possible that's before counting us.)

@Swen Vincke
Thanks all! We're partying now! re:party We just made 1M$ on @kickstarter & paypal. Proper thx later! Thank you thank you thank you!

On a side note, I had sworn I would never use twitter but this kickstarter and Larian sucked me onto it.

I'm glad they have managed to raise so much extra cash - whatever they do can only add polish to a game that already looked liked a day 1 purchase for me :)

@jhwisner: twitter is the Devil (along with Facebook!) Sadly I was sucked into FB for work and now use it as a glorified reminder service. Twitter has been resisted...the 'twit' part has always made determined not be be assimilated ;-)

Back
Top Bottom