Hellgate London - Review @ Gaming Hexus

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Pretty quiet out there with the holiday in the US but a couple of minor items have surfaced. Gaming Nexus has a review of Hellgate: London, with a score of 7/10:
Speaking of quests, some are just quite odd in terms of what they ask you to do. Really, having me kill X number of a certain monster in a certain level just didn't seem to fit in. Now the ones where I was asked to retrieve certain parts off of certain monsters seem to be better placed and there are a few that are interesting to go through. Most missions though consist of you taking down a certain monster on a level and returning for your reward. Flagship Studios did try to spice up the missions by having you do something different on a few of them. For example, one mission will have you control four characters in an RTS style mode but the execution of the controls made it more frustrating than fun. Given that these are ex-Blizzard guys and I'm guessing they would have some exposure to the development of Warcraft or Starcraft, I expected a more fluid experience with the RTS mission. Alas, playing the mission was a little more frustrating than fun. Overall, the missions are pretty vanilla with you going to retrieve an item, killing a monster, or using an item on something.
More information.

Dude, what you like doesn't factor into it. It. Just. Doesn't.

You mean they shouldn't rename the domain because Dhruin thinks it could be tweaked to sound more like HeXen?

What's wrong with you man!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom