DA:O ♥♥♥ David Gaider/Patrick Weekes!

Dragon Age: Origins
Great game and I am enjoying it very much. I hope DA2 is comes out soon :)

One thing I like to see for DA expansion or DA2 is a huge overland area where you can go anywhere you like and explore without coming across any barriers.

One thing I like to see for DA expansion or DA2 is a huge overland area where you can go anywhere you like and explore without coming across any barriers.

Ooh ooh, if we are putting in requests for DA2 or even better a patch for DA - I absolutely need a text read out of combat. The combat numbers slip by so fast and fade even when paused I can't really tell if someone is slacking or who is putting in the Big Hits(tm).

Something like NWN2 text box would be OK. If it was more configurable like the ones in MMORPGs where you can define colours and what is shown that would be even better :)

Kudo's to the guys from BW, must have been frustrating to hear all the flames about how the game in the marketing campaign looked bad, let alone the raging the music ...(this is the new shit) while the game is so great.

Do you have any information on sales figures, i'm really curious =).

Some sale figures info, 450,000 for the 360 & PS3 and the PC version is ranked higher in sales at the likes of Amazon. How accurate these stats are I don't know.

Already 2/3 through my 2nd playthrough. Amazing game.

Oh, and for the first time I've seen a DLC that was actually worth it. The Stone Prisoner is definetly the best DLC I've played, with high quality dialogue, and two unique quest zones (technically three if you include the Pass).

Personally, I hope they release more such high quality DLCs. Maybe a unique mage-like NPC (similar to Shale, with a unique set of skills, but more caster-like)? I find it somewhat odd that I get access to five warrior types, but only two mages, despite the fact that mages are (by far) the most versatile.

I find it somewhat odd that I get access to five warrior types, but only two mages, despite the fact that mages are (by far) the most versatile.
Yeah. Originally Jowan was slated to be a party member, but we just couldn't swing that many. Too bad, really.

Yeah. Originally Jowan was slated to be a party member, but we just couldn't swing that many. Too bad, really.

Hmm, I'd actually thought he would join the party, but after I saw his performance in
the Fade (fighting Connor's demon)
compared to Morrigan's performance, I wasn't really too impressed with what he could do… :rolleyes:

Of course, if he really became a party member, he would probably have been more on par with the existing party members, but he was pathetic compared to Morrigan at that point, in my game at any rate.

Anyway, it would have been interesting story-wise. :)

-ehm-

Might I suggest people to look into the toolset - and make the mods to the game they want to do? For example - ' a huge overland area '.

And I agree . David Gaider and Patrick Weekes stopping by is just so so :)

Last edited:
Hmm, I'd actually thought he would join the party, but after I saw his performance in
the Fade (fighting Connor's demon)
compared to Morrigan's performance, I wasn't really too impressed with what he could do… :rolleyes:

Of course, if he really became a party member, he would probably have been more on par with the existing party members, but he was pathetic compared to Morrigan at that point, in my game at any rate.

Anyway, it would have been interesting story-wise. :)

Hey same thing happened to me.
I was sure he would be a new party member (the one who would open bloodmage specialization for me)! I even selected him to go to the Fade instead of me, and found his abilities… lacking. It was hard winning that on hard with him, I had to try like 4 times.

Hey same thing happened to me.
I was sure he would be a new party member (the one who would open bloodmage specialization for me)! I even selected him to go to the Fade instead of me, and found his abilities… lacking. It was hard winning that on hard with him, I had to try like 4 times.

I didn't even bother carrying on with him.
After he failed the second time with the third scenario, I just reloaded my previous save and sent Morrigan in. She made quick work of that sultry demon temptress… ;)

Well, that's because Jowan is given a certain set of skills that you can't change, unlike Morrigan. I'm sure it's possible to could turn him into a good caster with a few level ups. :)

Anyway, too bad it's not possible to get him as a party member. Hopefully we'll get another caster in the future (add-on or DLC).

I can hardly wait for DAO2 :) In the mean time just starting my second play through. Awesome job and loved the characters. My favorites are Alistair and Morrigan (for the talking ones at least).

I can hardly wait for DAO2 :) In the mean time just starting my second play through. Awesome job and loved the characters. My favorites are Alistair and Morrigan (for the talking ones at least).

I think you will be waiting for DA2 not DAO2....can't have an origins 2.

Hey there are ~20 'FINAL' Fantasy's … why not 2 Dragon Age 'ORIGINS' … :D

Because I'm hoping only foolish games will do that;)

Or even Dragon Age: The Next Generation with Wil Wheaton in a trendy sweater!

Please make it a red sweater.

For those who don't get it ...

wesley-crusher1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom