The Shadowgate Kickstarter is now live

Fnord

SasqWatch
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zojoi/shadowgate
While their Sherlock Holmes kickstarter sadly did not go so well (the games still got released though), Zojoi is once again at it, this time with a kickstarter for their upcoming Shadowgate remake.

Hopefully they will make remakes of their other MacVenture games as well, though for now it is just Shadowgate.

I love the artwork. i never played the original. This is something i will keep an eye on.

Ah, I remember playing the original on the NES with my friends, seeking out all the fun ways you can die.

Good times!

Wow, hearing that music brought back some memories. I also played the NES version.

I've been waiting to hear some news about this. I've had their website bookmarked for some time, but I never knew this was going to be a kickstarter.

I really hope this does well. I rarely have any interest in this genre, but nostalgia makes this an instant buy for me.

Sherlock Holmes they revamped is FMV adventure with limited interaction. I never liked that stuff, but it's perfect for smartphones. Imagine playing a point'n'click adventure on iPhone and pixelhunting. :)

Since a bad port of Shadowgate already exists (Shadowgate classic) and they're aware that it's just a pile of crap, you can spot on the kickstarter they say this new Shadowgate is not a port. Yea, right.

I'm not supporting any smartphonefriendly games. Sorry.

A little under 100K with only 4 days to go. Sadly, it doesn't look like they're going to reach their goal of 120k.

I hope they find some way to complete it regardless. I'd really like to play this.

I'm not a backer on this, but with just 8000 to go and 64 hours left, it looks like they'll make it after all.

Strong push over the final three days. I didn't think they were going to reach their goal, but I'm glad I was wrong. Looking forward to playing this.

Duh, was going to pledge this game today and then realized the time lol... But good it passed. I hope they make a Deja Vu though.

Back
Top Bottom