Wasteland 3 - 1987 Trailer and Release Date

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest trailer for Wasteland 3 titled 1987.

Wasteland 3 launches May 19!

Debuted at X019 in London, the new "1987" trailer introduces players to more of the post-apocalyptic Colorado setting, and the lives at stake in the deeply reactive and highly tactical roleplaying game.
More information.

About damn time since it's behind schedule.:cool:

Surprised it wont go though another 1-2 year Early Access phase.

Looks good. But can we turn off that weird glow on the party members? I'd rather have the circles underneath.

Wasteland 2 was awful. Really dull with absolutely pointless combat, where each battle had 0 real strategy.

This looks better, but needs to up it's game big time to be worth a purchase.

Wasteland 2 was awful. Really dull with absolutely pointless combat, where each battle had 0 real strategy.

This looks better, but needs to up it's game big time to be worth a purchase.

The rest of the game was good though. Besides of the horrible character system and the bugs.

Not sure how much better the directors cut was as this also changed the combat quite a bit, but as I don't replay any newer games I don't know if the changes were substantial.

Anyways, hope that they learnt from that and WL3 gets it right from the start.

I enjoyed WL2 Director's Cut greatly. It had its flaws (limited companions and the game being split in half), but I'll be buying this on release.

I already got the ammo box collectors edition ordered. Can't wait for this.

The rest of the game was good though. Besides of the horrible character system and the bugs.

Not sure how much better the directors cut was as this also changed the combat quite a bit, but as I don't replay any newer games I don't know if the changes were substantial.

Anyways, hope that they learnt from that and WL3 gets it right from the start.

I played the Director's Cut, and I just found it a real slog because of the combat. Had it's moments like, potential was certainly there, but yeah I hope that they learn from it for WL3.

Back
Top Bottom