R.A.W. - Rogue Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Focus has released a video showing off the Rogue from R.A.W.:
RAW - Realms of Ancient War, the explosive Hack'n'Slash (action/role-playing game) developed by Wizarbox for Xbox LIVE®, PlayStation®Network and PC, today unveiled the Rogue in a new video!

Planned for release on September 19th, RAW introduces, after presenting the Wizard and the Warrior in their own trailers, the 3rd playable hero of the game: the Rogue. Follow her now in this new trailer of RAW, which is entirely dedicated to her frenetic battles!

The Rogue is a polyvalent and cunning young woman, who masters bow and daggers with equal virtuosity. Unlike the Wizard, her versatile skills make her lethal in close combat, yet very capable of safely harassing her opponents at range, where the Warrior would struggle. However, her rather light armor and average constitution do not fare very well in lengthy fights against numerous foes. Therefore, she will use her stealth abilities, traps and other dirty tricks to get rid of isolate enemies, before emerging from the shadows when she sees fit and exterminate the remaining opponents!
More information.

Who wouldn't want to play a character who's both cunning and polyvalent?

what the hell happened to the art of this game?
The first trailer had me drooling, in this one I don't see a piece of game world i like. I guess its off the list and won't bother with news from it

I still think the game looks good, however it appears that there won't be any online component to the game meaning all co-op is couch co-op with the exception of the PC which the devs have not even stated if the pc version will have co-op. This is hard news to grasp for a game like this, but who knows. Might be a fun run through for a good price.

September 19th, going up against both Borderlands 2 the day before and Torchlight 2 the day after?

Ouch, that's gotta hurt....

Back
Top Bottom