What games are you playing now?

I'm afraid to ask what that means. :)

The game never tells you what a Puff-Puff is but its heavily implied something of sexual nature! A hot girl will come up to you and suggestively offers Puff-Puff. You are asked to leave the party and go to her bed room alone. Then the screen goes blank.

At least in my play through I got Puff-Puff from the the first girl who offered it. Then I came across another girl who offered Puff-Puff and took me to her bed room. The screen went blank and I woke up with her father :lol:

What happens might be affected by your charm stat as well as joxer implied above.

Looks like some of sort of furry kink act. I'm out.

I kind of fell in love with Chronology. No, Wikipedia doesn't list it. :D
It's such an beautifully simple game … although the mechanics are in part similar to those from the recent Giana Sisters games …
I got it as an non-steam version (came with a gaming magazine) and I just love it. :)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/269330/Chronology/

The developers call themselves … not Bedtime Stories, but almost : "Bedtime Digital Games" … How cute ! :) https://www.bedtime.io/

I think I might like their new game, Figment, too.

The other game I'm going to fall in love with is Fox Tail, a game in development, I found it at GOG. It's also at steam (early access). I think it started as an Jump & Run game, but now it is an Adventure game, graphics not unlike to Hand Of Fate. *

I've also started Deponia, but that game has much harder puzzles.

The Inner World is bit bit … very weird, the puzzles are more or less hard, but not as hard as in the beginning of Deponia, and they seem to be mostly logical. what's weird is the world itself, and its protagonists.

Townsmen looks like a very simple Settlers clone.

From time to time I start Crypt Of The NecroDancer. I really like this game, and through its music it often manages to cheer me up. It's hard, though.

Next thing I'm going to start is the Pilot Brothers game, and I'm ready to buy Inspector Gallo, too. ;) And of course Hob. That looks fantistically intriguing to me.

I've been feeling a bit dull during the last days, and so I was looking for some lighthearted games. And I think I've found them. ;)

* Legends Of Kyrandia Book Two

Last edited:
Just bought Dragon Quest 11 and a big bag of weed. Puff puff indeed.

Bordel in french. The word also means "confusion" and "mess", but in a positive way :drunk:

Playing Bard's Tale 4, having fun with it. No bugs so far after about 10 hours. Playing on Ultra with my 6 year old CPU (but a 1070 graphics card and SSD).

Still playing bards tale 4 while waiting for next divinity original sin 2 patch (so I can finish that); I think bards tale 4 is actually quite good so not sure why the reviews are so negative.

Playing Wasteland 2 on Switch.

It's amazing that:
- WL2 is the only game from the recent cRPG revival craze I really enjoy (sorry PoE, D:OS, et al -- you all suck for various reasons in my book)
- Switch is absolutely my choice of gaming nowadays for these 100+ hour time sinker monstrosities (Playing Zelda, Skyrim, Xenoblade 2 on the go? On the loo? On exec meetings? YEEEHHHAAA!).

Playing Wasteland 2 on Switch.

It's amazing that:
- WL2 is the only game from the recent cRPG revival craze I really enjoy (sorry PoE, D:OS, et al -- you all suck for various reasons in my book)

I'm the opposite. Wasteland 2 is the only game from the recent cRPG revival craze I didn't enjoy (started it twice but always abandon it after 10 or so hours).

Playing PathKing FinderMaker; at least for the moment. Probably won't last long.

Such a shame. I mean… If PC visual extravaganza on 60 frames per sec became a burden to you and you needed craplooking slideshows…

Mind you, Wasteland 2 is perfectly playable on the Switch. This is not the type of game that requires constant 60 fps and high fidelity graphics anyway.
(Speaking of high fidelity graphics: this is the single Biggest Bullshit in the gaming biz EVER -- maybe I'll write more about this on the appropriate topic, heh-heh )

On the other hand, the Switch can deliver if it wants to: Skyrim is pretty much carbon copy of the X360/PS3 experience, Mario Odyssey and Bayonetta are silky smooth 60 fps, Zelda plays at a steady 30 fps, etc, etc.
All this on a mobile gaming device. Amazing.

I am not saying that Switch is better than the PC though. It's just much more convenient for me to play on a mobile platform - and I'm really happy that "mobile gaming" is not just Candy Crush nowadays.

I have constantly 60 FPS because my monitor wants that.

However, I'm still totally jealous that Nintendo took one of the PC gaming icons away from PC gaming : The Rabbids.
And that game is an exclusive. Yuck.

Edit : I mean, some firms / platforms have comic icons. Like : Mario - yes, that's only on nintendo.
The only similar comic for PC gaming are Rayman and the Rabbids. Apart from that, there just is no "comic symbol" with which people can think : "Yes, that's only on the PC".

Back
Top Bottom