Divinity 2 Need some guidance

CelesteGB

Watchhamster
Hey all,

I'm behind on playing my games but decided to start back up with Divinity II. I just hit level 15 (mindreading the "Island" ;)) after going through the Maxos temple and am on Sentinel Island. My question is should I finish up Broken Valley before starting the quests on Sentinel Island? I just wonder if I got a little ahead of myself :)

Thanks in advance!

Oh boy, it's been a while since I played this.

The answer is no and yes. You should get a mental warning about having unfinished business in Broken Valley at some point along the main quest of Sentinel Island. That's a "point of no return" for Broken Valley starting content. You should be able to travel back until then.

Ok, I was thinking that I should avoid the main quest. I can start the Battle Tower stuff? I haven't been able to play the past week and forgot the specific points regarding the Battle Tower and main quest :blush:

You can start it, just not finish it. The point of no return is once you reach the top of the tower (like I said you should get a warning before that part). Everything outside the tower is safe though and there is quite a few things there from what I remember.

Back
Top Bottom