Space Hulk: Deathwing - 17 min gameplay

Looks great! I remember the old Space Hulk game. Is this by the same devs?

This actually looks really good. I love the visuals and the atmosphere. I've never been a big Warhammer 40K guy, but I'm definitely getting this.

It certainly seems more fun than Space Hulk: Ascension. I was pretty disappointed by that one.

I am glad they included squad based commands, albeit simple, like go to this location, heal, open/close door. Simple but fitting to fast paced action, and adds variety and tactical dimension to gameplay (like in republic commando).

I had the original Space Hulk board game when I was a kid, but I've never found the computer games have done much for me. I really liked the W40K setting when it first came out, but I've never thought it lived up to its potential.

Impressive how GW have cheapened their IP lately. The high level of coordination between squad members, the oppression due to a confined, tight environment, all this is lost.

That head bobbing looks really obnoxious. I hope you can turn it off.

TB did a livestream of the game, and it looks like there's still a lot of work that needs to be done, and the game is about to be released.

Back
Top Bottom