Any Guild wars players around?

titus

Substitute Shinigami
Original Sin 2 Donor
I hope this is in the right forum and otherwise the good Gods will move it ;)

I just bought Guild wars a couple of days ago and I was wondering if there were any watch members who ply it too?

if so: leave your name and your number ;)

I play and so does Cm. In fact, we often play together. We have Nightfall and Eye of the North.

I have factions? I hope we can meet up in the game in the future, although with me going to school and the big time difference, I think this will not be very likely.

I have to admit I thought there would be more of us on guild wars

I own all the expansions/CEs and am currently playing the original campaign. Its the only mmo I have played for the past 6 months - Lately though Ive been too busy to play anything.

Time is a problem, but Corwin's day is my evening, though we have not played in so long I don't remember how long it has been. You would have to do a middle of the night to meet up with us I am afraid.

that won't happen fast I think. I have never played a game in the middle of the night. But who knows :p

Well, if you decide you want a session, pick a time in advance and send Corwin and I a pm or post here, I know I will try to join if it is possible. ;)

well now with school it won't happen fast but I will keep you to that cm :d

Please do, the more the merrier. ;)

Back
Top Bottom