Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as if the Padparadscha scheme is gone. Lapis, Amber, Peridot all work for me in both light and dark versions.

Seems as if the Padparadscha scheme is gone. Lapis, Amber, Peridot all work for me in both light and dark versions.

How do you change the scheme?

EDIT: NVM!

I just clicked on the link labeled "light" and the forum came back to normal!

You mean the smiley?

Ok edited.

Alrik bombed a thread, too. Here. Cleanup in aisle 4, please?

Sorry, but I just took a smiley from a Star Wars collecting forum I'm in as well. (Withdrawn to 85% today). I have used this smiley there a lot of times, but perhaps it was unwise to use it here, because maybe the server over there blocks use elsewhere (like here, for example) ?

The thread is not broken. It just contains a whole lot of images the browser wants to load. It might take a while until all images have been loaded the first time. After that the images should be cached and things should be a lot faster the next time you open the thread.

kk Going to just avoid that one then. ;) Thanks for checking on it.

The French site Dagon's Lair has been the victim of a DDOS attack and will be down for some time. He asked for a temporary shelter here at the Watch, which we gladly provided. His site can be found in the Comments section.

The idea is that the moderator of that forum will create his own newsbits (in French) and people can respond to it (in French).

I know we are an English site, but this is about helping a fellow RPG site owner. Besides this is an opportunity to brush up your French :)

not sure if this has already been reported - the search doesn't work for me on the front page. it does work on the "forums" page however.

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

Only tried it with the different browsers on my iPad up to now, but it works on all of them. Will try later on my PC.
For now it would be good to learn if there are others who have the same issue and if this happens with all search queries or specific ones and if it is specific to a browser.

I believe that it might be corrupt cookies as well ?

Perhaps trying to delete the cookies for this forum here altogether ?

if its my cookies your talking about Alrik, they get deleted every time I close Firefox. This has been a consistent problem for me for awhile. I'm just reporting it now after a finding it was still an issue after a few weeks.

So..PC: Windows 7 64, Browser: Firefox

The front page search has never searched the forums for me properly; it has always just searched website. It's something I've been hoping would be fixed for literally years…

Do you mean the news page ?

Okay. I always call this rather "the news page".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom