What annoys you?

What is really bugging me is every day I drive by another newly opened Medical marijuana clinic in my town.
I'm usual tolerant about such things but the latest one was one of my customers who had a nice used car lot and now its called "Canna Care"
With a big leaf next to the "care"
And no more cars!

What annoys me is the very large woman

This kind of shit annoys me to no end. Why is it necessary to mention that she is large? Would you say "black"? Or "hispanic"? Would you say "lesbian" No of course you wouldn't Why is it that everybody gets in an uproar if you mention skin color, sexual orientation, race, etc. But shit, fat people? Have at 'em.You can say whatever you want about fat people and nobody bats an eyelash. They are without a doubt one of the most discriminated against people on the planet. Fat? Must just sit on your ass all day eating twinkies and watching Soap Operas & Talk shows. Using a scooter to get around at Wal-Mart? Too lazy to walk. Cant ever be that MAYBE that fat person has undergone surgeries in the past or suffered injuries, and getting around is very difficult, rendering exercise impossible. Do you people honestly think we don't hear the comments you make to each other? The comments you don't have the balls to say to my face?? Have you ever walked into an empty restaurant. and still get seated way in the back? Happens to me all the time. Cant have disgusting fat people eating in the window, can we? Do people look at your plate all the time the way they look at mine? Doubt it. Gotta see how much that slob is gonna eat. Oh wait, we are supposed to be "jolly" all the time right? And blacks just eat watermelon and fried chicken. And all Italians are connected. Stereotypes are fine, as long as you're talking about a fat person. No one cares.

I was at 328 lbs. The only exercise i can do is swim. I have no pool and do not live near water that is safe to swim in. And I can't stand cold water. There is a community center near me that has a heated therapy pool that is amazing. However the $58 monthly fee I cant accomodate right now. However on the 22nd of August I went to the Dr., like I do every 2 months. I weighed 284, compared to 288 the last time. 44 lbs. I have lost in 3 years. Very slow & agonizing and difficult. I eat a can of fruit in the morning and a sandwich in the afternoon. thats it.Anymore than that and my weight stays the same or I gain. I am not looking for sympathy or pats on the back. I am simply pointing out what some "fat tub of goo" has to go through. Keep that in mind before you tell a fat joke. And seriously, take a good hard look and listen when you see a very large person at what those around say and do. You will be amazed.

And I know that probably the vast majority of fat people do exactly what some people think. But not all. You dont clump anybody else in one group. Dont do it with us please.

I could go on but I am going to stop. And my apologies for singling you out, TOFF. I know it wasnt done with the intention of insulting, but it DOES insult. No less than talking about her skin color or sexual orientation or nationality would.

Remote controls in my apartment doesnt seem to work. Well they work, if you're like 20 cm from the thing you want to control (no, it's not that i'm using old batteries). I'm happy i don't watch TV, so i dont need to use them that often, but annyoing nonetheless.

My parrot just ripped apart a pair of expensive sunglasses when i wasnt paying attention. I did the mistake of letting him play with a broken pair some years ago, now whenever he sees sunglasses he attacks them because he thinks it's a toy.

Expensive sunglasses are overpriced, anyway.

Cheap ones usually doesnt have proper UV protection + you get blurry vision because they're blocking the wrong frequencies. But yes, there are a lot of overpriced sunglasses out there where you're only paying for the brand..

You can get cheap ones that are just as effective - but don't let me stop you from spending more than you need to :)

I mostly bought them because i didnt want to spend hours looking for cheap and effective ones (that also looked good). But yes, like i said, for many you only pay for the brand and not because they're good glasses, and that's something i try to avoid.

People who don't use their indicators in cars. Seems to have become common practice for most people in the UK these days.

Am I supposed to just guess whether you're turning at this junction? Is it so hard for you to move your hand slightly and flick the indicator? Isn't it basic fucking common manners to tell other road users what you are doing, not least so they don't crash into you and fucking kill you - which is no less than you deserve.

Actually driving raises my blood pressure unlike anything else. Unfortunately mass prosperity in the West has brought car ownership to people who are way too stupid to be behind the wheel.

People who don't use their indicators in cars. Seems to have become common practice for most people in the UK these days.

Here in Germany, too. Seems to spread like a plague.

What annoys me ? Unfriendly and unpolite town govt employees. (Had one today).

I think I'm getting sick. If I register with Paypal, all of these firms receive my personal data : https://cms.paypal.com/de/cgi-bin/m...nt&content_ID=ua/Privacy_popup&locale.x=de_DE
( Scroll down to see the full list ! )

And, of course, this list isn't shown for Paypal U.S. …

Especially funny :
Überprüfung von mit Adressen verbundenen Risiken

This roughly translates as :

"Checking for risks in regard/conjuntion to/with adresses".

I think they are doing Geotagging, too ?

Last edited:
What annoys me? That some bosses actually seem to believe that performance = workload x time ^^.

Now, these are the bosses who'd never understand the needs of HSPs.

These guys (and gals...) don't understand the needs of anyone, so there :).

Free to Play rpgs. Especially ones that have a timelimit on play, or let you buy your way to success annoy me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom