Wordl Juniors!!

Carnifex

SasqWatch
It was a great effort from Sweden, but congratulations to the Canadian team!!! What a great game, and I suspect many of players from both squads will find homes in various teams shorty, maybe where they can compete for the lesser prize, the cup of Lord Stanley.

I'm not sure what is this about exactly. However, for some reason, youtube suggested me to watch something. About juniors.

Note that these two guys (and I didn't know it when I started to watch it) are pros who tour the world and perform on violins. The girl at time of recording was 12 years old.

Days after, I'm still under impression.

Hockey? It's a misspelling of the hocke position used for instance in downhill skiing.

Pibur who is a misspelling of pibbur.

I guess both the referees have brand new luxury estates in Canada..... worst referees I have ever seen in a final.

What is Wordl?

I see the captain threw his second place medal into the crowd. Not too impressed with that sort of thing.

In the 2004 summer olympics a similarly frustrated wrestler winning the bronze medal "protested by placing the medal in the center of the mat and walking away" (Wikipedia). He was disqualified. So it can be a bit risky.

pibbur who promises never to throw away an olympic medal (if he ever gets one).

Back
Top Bottom