The Outer Worlds - E3 Trailer

Still looking forward to this and liked the trailer.

Same here. I'm still getting a strong Fallout vibe in the way the characters are presented, but that's not a bad thing as long as the writing is good.

What's with the shy reactions?
This game is gonna be GOTY 2019. Mark my words. :)

Won't get my vote, being epic store exclusive in 2019, unless I can vote for it in 2020 when it releases on steam :p

This does look good.

Looks really fun. I hope it's relatively smooth from a technical perspective...that's probably my biggest concern. I also have a feeling (can't really explain why, but it's there) that it'll be on the short side. But I love the tone and look of it. It gives me Firefly vibes. It does not give me Fallout vibes, though that's the easy comparison everyone and their brother is making.

It does not give me Fallout vibes, though that's the easy comparison everyone and their brother is making.

Look at the dialogue sequence beginning at 1:10 in the video and tell me that doesn't strongly resemble the modern fallout games.

That's where the comparison ends for me though. It's obviously very different from Fallout in terms of the setting and atmosphere. The first thing that comes to my mind is a sci-fi Bioshock.

That is not hard when there is almost no RPG coming out in 2019. Instead 2020 is going to be crazy

Won't get my vote, being epic store exclusive in 2019, unless I can vote for it in 2020 when it releases on steam :p

Man, I pan a game if mushrooms exclusivity not if "poachers" poached it. :D

But seriously, I don't watch trailers often and when I do, most leave me cold.
This one? I want to play that game. Now.

If I remember it should be released in August this year right? If so it will be the first Epic game I ever play on it's launch day. There I said it I'm a Steam traitor sue me.:p

The trailer says October 25th - what is the question here?

Thank you Mr.Obvious I didn't watch the trailer.:cool:

Visuals and presentation is rough, tbh. But if they pull of half the humor&reactivity of Alpha Protocol, twill be worth it.

I can't get hyped at all by this, it looks just too Borderlandish for me. Hopefully they skipped the floating damage numbers and loot explosions... all in all I might play it if I'm bored when it releases, though I doubt I'll put up with Epic store. Maybe in 2020 with the Steam version.

It's not Epic exclusive, you can also buy it at release on the Microsoft store.

Back
Top Bottom