Quantcast
RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Let's play LMK in Wiz8, et al.
View Single Post

January 19th, 2010, 19:36
Baldur's Gate 1 would get you the knight and the lady in a pretty package with a bow on top. The knight is Khalid and the lady is Jaheria. Your character is the mage. If you don't like Khalid then you could kill him off and replace him with a real knight….the only knight worth a dam. You know who I'm talking about, give it up for your main man "MINSC" and boo of course. Fear at his battle cry "Boo GO FOR THE EYES….Go For The Eyes…..RRRRAAAGGGGHHHH Gotta love someone with that amount of dedication.

Minsc, Jaheria, and your mage should suit your party just fine. Mage takes cake of the lockpicking, Minsc does wha Minsc does best by being a complet nutter. Gotta love his dedication to the job though. You don't find that too often. As for Jaheira, she gets over the loss os Khaln eventually.

And there you have it, just don't recruit anyone else and your good to go.

This could be applied to Baldurs Gate II as well. Except you won't have to kill Khalid. Someone has already done that for you , how nice of them.

Of course you could try Knights of Chalice as well.I think that might fit it well with what you had in mind.

Or go back and actually replay the Realms of Arkania Trilogy. You get past all that nonsense like graphics once you have explored a little and get a feel for the game. They may be old, but they are not that old….
--
Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
Last edited by skavenhorde; January 19th, 2010 at 20:02.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)