Quantcast
RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Let's play LMK in Wiz8, et al.
View Single Post

January 20th, 2010, 02:40
Thanks for the input, much appreciated! I'm not really keen on using unusual races, they are too alien for me — as I said, I'd like to stay faithful to the images above. That's actually a main reason why I find them so interesting - they may not be the best, but they do make for a very well defined triumvirate.

How does multi-classing work? Is it like dual-classing in BG? Would it be an option for the Lady to become a ranger/rogue if that's possible?

What do you mean, "maxed out"? Do stats and/or skills have max levels?

Speaking of which, how should I develop the attributes for each character (ranger/mage/fighter)?

I had a good look at the spells etc. for mages and bishops and decided to go for a mage after all, even if it means that I have to give alchemy to the ranger. The divinity book or whatever it's called doesn't fit at all (spells regarding undead etc.), neither does the cleric-oriented ability to use maces and shields.
--
"Mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where." ~ Cortez, from The Longest Journey

Arhu

Feline Wizard
Administrator
RPGWatch Team
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)