Lords of the Fallen - New Cinematic Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
City Interactive has released the first cinematic trailer for Lords of the Fallen.

LORDS of the FALLEN is an action-RPG featuring advanced combat systems and robust class skill trees. Set in a richly created fantasy world where the Gods have failed mankind, players will take on the role of a human named Harkyn who sets out on a quest to stand against an apparently unstoppable supernatural force. Players travel across a world that is deeply divided by those who follow, and others who resist, the Fallen God. Along their journey they will be faced with a series of decisions that will alter both their gameplay experience and their character.
More information.

Last edited:
Is… that clip supposed to tell us something? Would the guy with the hammer happen to be be the protagonist?

Is… that clip supposed to tell us something? Would the guy with the hammer happen to be be the protagonist?
Your guess is as good as mine. This is the first video released for the game. I get from it that you will be fighting huge enemies like Dark Souls.

Apart from the trivial Dark Souls ripoff err... WIBE I mean that the game has, it also sports some very unwelcome Warcraftesque art direction. The other day someone was dissing the W3 trailer for being overly actiony and fast-paced-awesomenessy. I said that at least that vid contained some sort of deeper narrative and gist of vision from a thematic POV. This vid, on the other hand...

However, it does not mean this will be bad, only that the vid is aimed at 16 year olds.

Was that suppose to excite us? Some actual gameplay would be nice.

Was that suppose to excite us? Some actual gameplay would be nice.
Gameplay would be nice but there isn't any. My geusss is the game just isn't ready.

Back
Top Bottom