Starpoint Gemini 2 - Publishing Agreement

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Iceberg Interactive sent over this press release on Starpoint Gemini 2:

The gateway to Gemini will open once again in Starpoint Gemini 2!
Publishing deal and six exclusive new screenshots revealed

Haarlem, The Netherlands – 15 January 2013 – Videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive and Croatian game developer Little Green Men announce that they have struck a publishing agreement for Starpoint Gemini 2 (PC). Starpoint Gemini 2, like its predecessor Starpoint Gemini (2011), is an open-world 3D space simulation that combines powerful RPG mechanics with the frenzy of space combat, creating a particular blend that sets itself apart from all other games in the genre. [...]
Iceberg Interactive is aiming to release Starpoint Gemini 2, including in several localized versions (a.o. German), at the end of Q3-2013; both as a boxed retail edition and on worldwide digital platforms.

Six exclusive new screenshots accompany this press release to give players a first glance at the Starpoint Gemini 2 universe. The full pack can be downloaded on the Iceberg Website.

More news and information about the game can be found on the official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/StarpointGemini2
More information.

Ummm, they are going to make another one?

The first one was probably successful enough for them to do so.

The first one was probably successful enough for them to do so.

Maybe so but I tried the first one, and well lets just say I don't see why they would.

Dunno what success first game did, but I played it and it wasn't bad at all. After seeing the level of production I had some reservations but it turned out rather well to play, particularly after few patches and second dlc. I welcome the sequel, if only 2D vieew would be replaced with 3D

Same here. It wasn't a bad game but it wasn't neither a stellar game. Just a decent game which it's fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom