RPGWatch - Summer 2020 Key Giveaway Preparation

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The window of oppurtunity to send keys to us has been closed.

We are hosting another key giveaway. We have collected a few ourselves, but if you happen to have any unused keys lying around and don't mind contributing, send me a message, so I can add them to the giveaway. Please do so before the 14th of June.

The key giveaway event is probably going to run in a week or so from now and the winners should receive their keys the week after.

This message also means that anyone who is not registered at RPGWatch before today the 7th of June, will not be able to participate in the giveaway.

More information.

As always, thanks for doing this, Myrthos!
The RPGW giveaways are always a great moment of community and anticipation!

Sent a few spare keys your way per PM.

Thanks Myrthos! It is always much appreciated. I will check and see if I have any keys that have not been yet used.

where do you guys get all those extra keys? You buying a game multiply times or what?

where do you guys get all those extra keys? You buying a game multiply times or what?
Probably bundles, Ikbenrichard. Or they are just being nice and buying them to give away.

Super Cool!

I am determined that this won't be another summer when I "wimp out" and avoid gaming becuse I detest indoors heat. So this is a welcome chanse to win something that upps the motivation. ;)

Hi! I have a key to donate, could it be for an adventure game, or must be a RPG?

Super Cool!

I am determined that this won't be another summer when I "wimp out" and avoid gaming because I detest indoors heat. So this is a welcome chance to win something that ups the motivation. ;)

Sounds like a Winter-Themed RPG is in order.

I just sent you a PM, Myrthos!

I've never contributed to these things in the past because I've never bought a game that provides a key before. I just buy games.

I would like to learn how to buy keys though and I would like to buy someone here a nice game for this event for once. How do I go about doing this? [either on GoG or Steam].

I've never contributed to these things in the past because I've never bought a game that provides a key before. I just buy games.

I would like to learn how to buy keys though and I would like to buy someone here a nice game for this event for once. How do I go about doing this? [either on GoG or Steam].

On Steam you can buy a game as a gift. You then have it in your inventory and can give it to somebody else (you will not see a key).

On third party sites like Humble Bundle, Fanatical, Indiegala, etc. you can buy games and then receive keys. Humble also has the feature to convert keys (before they are revealed) into gift links.

You can also check here for nice deals:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/

I believe you're a Brit, @lackblogger;, so here is a nice little roundup of keys sold by various sites, www.allkeyshop.com. There is an American version, but I remember the Brit name better. The website detects your location and asks if you'd like to switch.

Sent you a PM, Myrthos.

I have some keys lying around, but I got a bit burnt last time around, cause there was no way to see if anyone actually picked them up or if they were still valid. People were asked to state if they took a key, but hardly anyone did.
Is there a way to track that this time?

I have some keys lying around, but I got a bit burnt last time around, cause there was no way to see if anyone actually picked them up or if they were still valid. People were asked to state if they took a key, but hardly anyone did.
Is there a way to track that this time?
That was the raffle of keys that were left over as Myrthos usually makes a list of who won, and what keys they received. The other event was just a X-Mas bonus. :)

Back
Top Bottom