StarCrawlers - Update# 6, Combat System

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In the next update for StarCrawlers Juggernaut Games explains the games combat system. Also the game has managed to gather $42,860 of the $65,000 goal.

StarCrawlers! Combat System update #1

Hi everyone! First a huge THANK YOU to everyone who’s supporting us. In just 7 days we’ve achieved over 58% of our goal thanks to your generous support and help spreading the word. We’re on track to punch through the funding target and crack into some stretch goals!

Tell us more about combat! We’ve heard your requests for an update that focuses on the combat system, so we’ll be starting a series of updates that cover this system in detail. Please note, all numbers, abilities, etc are works in progress - but we’d love to hear your feedback. Brace yourself and enjoy!
More information.

I'm excited they are doing well. I really hope that they make a stretch goal for an extra class. I'm sure the game will be fine as is, but if I have 4 character slots, I really don't like having 4 playable classes. I prefer either more or 3 like in Grimrock, because that way I have to make a meaningful choice about my party composition at the beginning of the game.

Back
Top Bottom