RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - RPGWatch Feature - Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Preview and Q&A
View Single Post

May 6th, 2021, 18:35
Originally Posted by forgottenlor View Post
Another extremely content filled article from @Redglyph. Thanks for the vast amount of work you did for this article. You are one of the few present who doesn't seem to have a mount fetish. I also think its funny someone actually thought about romance options for the magic item companion, but to each his own I guess.
Thanks! I wasn't the only one working on that, @Myrthos made it so much more readable.

Well, there is no badger But there is a cute little dragon, as a present coming with the Azata mythic path. She (or he? Camera is top-down and it's so hard to tell) is very talkative and chaotic, it's a lot of fun. I think it's possible to mount dragons once they grow up.

Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
I appreciate the text article very much, huge thanks! I'm quite leery of clicking video links, so reading is my preferred option.
It's rare that someone appreciates the text option, but not among RPG fans for some reason Both have their advantages, but in this case the text is usually faster and allows to select the interesting topics.

Redglyph

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)